Just a bit of a question, is this jailbreak not out for Windows? :-(

Anyone can awnser the question?

digitard

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2004
Gilbert, AZ
Yeah,
They said "soon" but that's it.

Thankfully that, while I use my Win7 PC more, I still have my trusty Macbook Pro.

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
I doubt it'll be days. Probably a few hours.

Just need someone to get off their lazy rump and recompile it in Windows C++!

himynameiscody

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2011
This is taking forever. :(
i hope it comes out today. i have the day off and this is my first iphone and jailbreak and i'm getting antsy

----------

Yeah I dont believe my library is loaded with macs
my community college has these computers you select windows or mac...i've never seen that before. thought it was cool. not sure if i should go up to school or just wait for the windows one

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
i hope it comes out today. i have the day off and this is my first iphone and jailbreak and i'm getting antsy

----------

my community college has these computers you select windows or mac...i've never seen that before. thought it was cool. not sure if i should go up to school or just wait for the windows one

Sounds like a dual-boot PC with Windows and MacOS on it.

LoloBond

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2011
In an hour ill be walking in to the Huntington NY Apple to use one of their computers to jailbreak my phone.. :D

twysta

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2011
London, United Kingdom
Didn't want to make a new thread to ask this, but does the fact that I don't use iTunes atm (had to reformat my PC and can't be bothered to load all my music, etc) affect the jailbreak when it's available for PC? Apart from the fact that I can't back everything up in case it goes wrong, it should be okay, right?