Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MooPai

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
I noticed that if I reboot the phone I lose the service again and Cydia would not load until I go back and reload Just Boot. This is annoying as I know my daughter will be rebooting this phone all the time. Is there a work around this? Thanks

Thanks soooo much to darricksailo and TriJetHero, without you I could not have done it. My phone now is upgraded to 6.1.3 and functional on the Rogers network.

I really appreciate your help!

One more question, is there a way for me to get back the % sign for the battery? It's not a big deal but if there is a way it would nice to have it.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Thanks soooo much to darricksailo and TriJetHero, without you I could not have done it. My phone now is upgraded to 6.1.3 and functional on the Rogers network.

I really appreciate your help!

One more question, is there a way for me to get back the % sign for the battery? It's not a big deal but if there is a way it would nice to have it.

Just go to setting>general>usage and turn on battery percent. :)

----------

I noticed that if I reboot the phone I lose the service again and Cydia would not load until I go back and reload Just Boot. This is annoying as I know my daughter will be rebooting this phone all the time. Is there a work around this? Thanks

You have a tethered jailbreak which requires the "just boot" feature in redsnow to boot up the device. If you respring you do not need to "just boot" in redsnow. There is no workaround unfortunately.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

No workaround at the moment. When the 6.1.3 untethered jailbreak comes out, you can probably install the untether package from cydia

As for now, try not to reboot much. Or always have redsn0w on a flash drive

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.