Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4GLTE lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
I NEED to JailBreak my IPhone 4S 6.1.3 immediately. Is there anyway I can JailBreak it I do not mind downgrading if possible.

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
And why exactly do you find this post so funny?

probably because there are many people who want a jailbreak, but if your idevice is higher than 6.1.2 there's simply no way (iphone 4 tethered jailbreak excluded). it doesn't matter that you NEED to jailbreak, even if you're using caps lock :p

TheAppleFairy

Suspended
Mar 28, 2013
The Clinton Archipelago unfortunately
Actually I currently do not but used to, one question...Do you? Also why does it matter what my username is? After all it is mine and not yours.

Oh lord I hope I didn't upset you. I was just making a comment that you're on the 4S so you're not using it there. There are plenty of people who thought that they were using 4G with a 4S because AT&T was calling their HSPA+, 4G, I wasn't sure if you were in that boat.

I am on the 4S as well, so unfortunately I haven't used LTE yet. I can't wait to try it out though. I am sure I will love LTE too some day.

4GLTE lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Oh lord I hope I didn't upset you. I was just making a comment that you're on the 4S so you're not using it there. There are plenty of people who thought that they were using 4G with a 4S because AT&T was calling their HSPA+, 4G, I wasn't sure if you were in that boat.

I am on the 4S as well, so unfortunately I haven't used LTE yet. I can't wait to try it out though. I am sure I will love LTE too some day.

You didn't upset me I just thought you were being like most everybody on here and acting all that and smart elec.

KidStallyn

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2008
With 7.0 coming out probably somewhat soon (or at least announced at WWDC), i don't think you'll see another Jailbreak until after that version is released.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
Here's what you do:

Sell the 4S.

Buy a device that actually CAN be jailbroken.

Or build a time machine (either to go into the future when they have a jailbreak, OR into the past, because in the past you would know the future and know to tell your future self that 6.13 cannot be jailbroken during May of 2013... well, that and all the gambling winnings...).

Although, if you can't pay for one month of tethering in an emergency you don't NEED an iPhone, let alone a jailbreak :D

And I have my doubts about your ability to fund said time machine too... but I digress...

lukejc1

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2013
Wisconsin
Here's what you do:

Sell the 4S.

Or build a time machine (either to go into the future when they have a jailbreak, OR into the past, because in the past you would know the future and know to tell your future self that 6.13 cannot be jailbroken during May of 2013... well, that and all the gambling winnings...).

Although, if you can't pay for one month of tethering in an emergency you don't NEED an iPhone, let alone a jailbreak :D

And I have my doubts about your ability to fund said time machine too... but I digress...

iTardis - Coming in 2015!

4GLTE lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Here's what you do:

Sell the 4S.

I have money and plenty of it but money doesn't bring happiness. Have you ever thought maybe I'm smart and save my money vs. buying the world?

----------

???

anyway….no JB and there is a search function the forum

This would include you.

4GLTE lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
The one who needs to use the search feature is you not him.
This has been asked 100 times already.

I was talking about him quoting me saying like most everybody on here and acting all that and smart elec. Then someone saying why the rage and I said there was no rage so he underlined like most everybody on here and acting all that and smart elec. So I said what he had underlined included him, being smart elec and saying there is a search button. I am very aware there is a search button I've used it millions of times, but my exact question wasn't mentioned before and was tired of endless Googling and searching of Macrumor Forums. So guess what!!!! I decided to ask my exact question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.