UPDATE :: its a hit and miss solution. I tried again, and i can replicate my success. Will just wait for an update on the JB. Sorry
Ive been hawking these forums since last night, when i had a problem and couldnt jailbreak my ipad 3g on 3.2.1 using the jailbreakme.com site.
Ive been trying various methods all day. Finally this is what i did and it worked for me, i hope it helps you all too.
1. Switch off the ipad
2. Remove your simcard. And keep it removed.
3. Switch on your ipad
4. Go to Settings > General > Reset Network Settings
4. Go to Settings > Safari and Clear Cookies and Cache
5. in Settings > Safari > Accept cookies to ALWAYS
6. in Settings > Safari > Block Popups (Disable it : Off)
7. Go to Settings > Wifi > in your network name, click the blue arrow and set DNS to 220.127.116.11
8. DONT GO TO THE JAILBREAKME SITE. Go to http://jailbreakme.com/_/ and click on the iPad 1,1 3.2.1.pdf and amazingly it started jailbreaking.
I know these steps are redundant to many others, i tried all of them in different ways all day, but doing it in this proper sequence worked.
I know people got the blank page on the pdf file, i did too all day, but this time it worked.
P.S i cross posted on 3 other threads on iPad hacks section , so those having problems like me, wouldnt miss on the solution. Sorry