Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adamvk

macrumors 65816
Oct 29, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Here ya go:

I have a server in my home, hence all of the connected servers. Its where all my media is stored.

902d2f4d.png

Background from http://www.camerafocalpoint.com

MSTRKRFT

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2009
hey what's up buddy...well to tell you the truth i love "old school" hip hop BUT the modern hip hop sucks big time !

First off Tupac is somewhere in between the start of hip hop and what it is today. Tupac is a lyrically genius and could do his craft well. Currently you just have to leave out lil wayne(lyrical genius,not talent) and others like him. Auto Tune needs to be used sparingly. But Currently the mainstream artist such Jay-z and Kanye are amazing. Yea I like Kanye still he's cocky because he can be . Listen to Immortal Technique or Jedi Mind Tricks. I don't think you'd believe me if I told you my favorite band is Silverstein but it is. MSTRKRFT was the band I was listening to when I signed up here. A great professor told me to if you hate something you excluding yourself.

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2010-01-03-at-10.00.28-PM.gif
    Screen-shot-2010-01-03-at-10.00.28-PM.gif
    434.6 KB · Views: 242

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
First off Tupac is somewhere in between the start of hip hop and what it is today. Tupac is a lyrically genius and could do his craft well. Currently you just have to leave out lil wayne(lyrical genius,not talent) and others like him. Auto Tune needs to be used sparingly. But Currently the mainstream artist such Jay-z and Kanye are amazing. Yea I like Kanye still he's cocky because he can be . Listen to Immortal Technique or Jedi Mind Tricks. I don't think you'd believe me if I told you my favorite band is Silverstein but it is. MSTRKRFT was the band I was listening to when I signed up here. A great professor told me to if you hate something you excluding yourself.

i like music debates,its my expertise...ok my favorite type of music is ELECTRONIC music but i was born and raised in new york city thats where hip hop was born i grew up on "old school" hip hop with artist like - cypress hill,big daddy kane,special ed,slick rick etc...what makes you think since the 80's that some guy will REINVENT hip hop. True hip hop is old school hip hop not the garbage artist that u mentioned.

MSTRKRFT

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2009
i like music argruments,its my expertise...ok my favorite type of music is ELECTRONIC music but i was born and raised in new york city thats where hip hop was born i grew up on "old school hip hop" with artist like - cypress hill,big daddy kane,special ed,slick rick etc...what makes you think since the 80's that some guy will REINVENT hip hop. true hip hop is old school hip hop not the garbage artist that u mentioned.

Out of respect of the people in this thread and the thread it's self why don't we continue this in the music forum instead boosting the post count of an already huge thread.

dreary

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
simple :)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-01-04 at 1.14.10 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-01-04 at 1.14.10 PM.png
    540.3 KB · Views: 262

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
Mine for now. Playing with custom icons.

jandesk.jpg

Wallpaper: Ancient Secrets: Sierra-November (DeviantArt)
Folders: Colorflow: Subudda (DeviantArt)
Dock: Dark Cherry: Leopard Docks
Dock Installation: Dock Library: Dative Studios
Trash: Starbucks Trash: RedBarchetta (DeviantArt)
iTunes Display: Bowtie
Adobe Icons: CS4: Pixel Resort
App Icons: Peely: Pixel Resort
iTunes Icon: iTunes: Flarup (DeviantArt)

Additional Peely icons were built by me with the PSD template in the pack. PM or email me if you want the extras.
They are: System Preferences; Firefox; TextEdit; FontBook; Dictionary; iPhoto; EXIF Viewer; Flickr Uploader; ImageShack Uploader and Bowtie.

Art Credits

System Preferences: iKink (DeviantArt)
Firefox: Raven the Hobbit (DeviantArt)

Dale

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.