Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1976Hoosiers

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2010
Austin, TX
@Xhita thanks so much for this incredible listing! I just was wondering if you had any suggestions for Color Signal Bars, I can't seem to get mine to work! Thanks again for an awesome list!

aksnowbrder

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2011
This thread should be stuck, it was immensely helpful in my decision to JB and what to do directly after.

Xhita

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Switzerland
@Xhita thanks so much for this incredible listing! I just was wondering if you had any suggestions for Color Signal Bars, I can't seem to get mine to work! Thanks again for an awesome list!

Try the Black Status Bar_iOS4.
If you are in 4.2.1, there aren't many themes in Cydia that can do this. :(

Xhita

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Switzerland
I've added some additional information in the first post.
Just keep in mind that sometimes things go wrong!! Check this topic, post #22:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1100434/

I would suggest that, if you are new with JB and you don't have that much experience with this stuff (like me), try to keep a log of which apps you add and what changes you make, so that you can easily retrace your steeps if something goes wrong. :cool:

GregWormald

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2011
Hey Xhita,
I've heard that BossPaper does not work with the iPhone4 and ios 4.2*--and yet I see it on your list.
Can you please confirm that it does work? 'cause the rotating wallpapers is one of the main reasons I jailbreak.
Thanks,
Greg

Xhita

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Switzerland
Hey Xhita,
I've heard that BossPaper does not work with the iPhone4 and ios 4.2*--and yet I see it on your list.
Can you please confirm that it does work? 'cause the rotating wallpapers is one of the main reasons I jailbreak.
Thanks,
Greg

True, it's very erratic and sometimes it crashes. I'll remove it from my list tomorrow and add a couple of new ones.

Xhita

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2010
Switzerland
OK, removed BossPaper from the list of recommended free JB apps, it's just too buggy in 4.2.1
I've now added PerPageHTML (also free), one of the best tweaks out there!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.