Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Now, why would anybody put their finger print on the lens (post 4) ? Or was this, just say, a goofy person throwing their fingerprints all over it, and taking pictures to post
I think it's a display model so it's not the same as owning one yourself.

RSNL

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2007
i love it!! glad I got the jetblack. Smudges can be wiped if need be. Its sleek!

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Ugh is that actually your phone or an apple display? The reason I ask is there are even fingerprints all over the camera.
[doublepost=1474383604][/doublepost]
Is that a bumper on it?

Yeah, its my Thano Tech bumper from the 6S+, waiting for them to make a new one, but it will do for now when I don't feel like going naked. Like it better then a clear case.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Now, why would anybody put their finger print on the lens (post 4) ? Or was this, just say, a goofy person throwing their fingerprints all over it, and taking pictures to post

If he was taking a photo to show fingerprints, he probably smudge his fingers all over it first :p

solidsnake32292

macrumors regular
May 29, 2010
I'm using the sea blue apple silicon case and it's really nice in the hand. In the photo I didn't have a case, it was still in the wrapping lol.

I was just too excited. Needed to snap some photos right away.

Looking for a clear case too, I'll scout around this weekend for one.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Yeah, its my Thano Tech bumper from the 6S+, waiting for them to make a new one, but it will do for now when I don't feel like going naked. Like it better then a clear case.
Does it fit pretty good? I've been looking for a bumper everywhere and nobody sells them for some reason anymore! I still want to see the beauty of the iPhone without worrying if I drop it.

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I got mine yesterday and love the feel. I may eventually grab an apple silicone case but this phone is really nice to use naked.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 422

danilko1

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2010

It's a photographers trick. Like Vaseline, to soften the image and give it a heavenly look.

Millionaire2K

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2011
I don't know what the big deal is about fingerprints anyway. Unless fingerprints permanently stain the phone like acid, y care?

I plan to use the phone naked and wipe clean whenever I feel. As a IUP member I also don't care about scratches as Apple will be taking it back next year.

PS. The Black also shows lots of fingerprints, much more than the other colors. JB of course is the most.

Reactions: cardfan

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Does it fit pretty good? I've been looking for a bumper everywhere and nobody sells them for some reason anymore! I still want to see the beauty of the iPhone without worrying if I drop it.

Fits great, only thing off is the bottom left speaker doesn't match, but according to a tear down, there is no speaker there anyway.

Reactions: nottooshabby

mkaen

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2011
However, it feels like a plastic phone.
Doesn't feel like plastic at all. It's cool to the touch and the grippiness is a revelation after years of slippery aluminum, including this year's Black. Couldn't be happier to have returned the Black for Jet Black.

Reactions: Knowimagination

alfonsog

Contributor
Jul 17, 2002
Cape Coral, FL
Mine comes tomorrow will match my Mac Pro, Apple Watch, and piano. I rarely use a case and the feel of the jet black is so much better for me than the slippery other colors as tried in store. I'm 100% not OCD just come see my bedroom LOL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.