Just bought iPhone 6 plus help

CUHATIN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
long story short i preordered 2 and got tired of waiting so one popped up available for pickup today about 45 min away so i just bought it ,is that accurate?

can't believe i wrote that lol^^

Last edited:

soundxplorer

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
long story short i preordered 2 and got tired of waiting so one popped up available for pickup today about 45 min away so i just bought it ,is that accurate?
Sounds accurate to me. A little light on the details, but not missing anything too important.

SWMichael

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
If you got the email saying it was ready for pick up, then it will be there. If you don't nee the other ones you pre-ordered, cancel them.

soundxplorer

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
guess its a dumb question? i called before the order they said they had none, i placed order anyway and it says its ready
So call them back, explain everything, and ask them if it is there or not. They are the only ones who can answer your question, not random strangers on the world wide web. Maybe they tell everyone who calls in that they are out.

Turns out it's not a dumb question, but you must admit that your first couple of attempts to explain the situation were woefully absent of details. Like, no details at all.

CUHATIN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
So call them back, explain everything, and ask them if it is there or not. They are the only ones who can answer your question, not random strangers on the world wide web. Maybe they tell everyone who calls in that they are out.

Turns out it's not a dumb question, but you must admit that your first couple of attempts to explain the situation were woefully absent of details. Like, no details at all.

yeah guess you are right after reading back

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
I was looking at it more in a philosophical vein, like "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

But, do let us know if the phone was actually there.

CUHATIN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
I was looking at it more in a philosophical vein, like "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

But, do let us know if the phone was actually there.
yes got the phone 6 plus space grey 128gb and its awesome. its bs i can walk into store and get one but preorder day 1 and still waiting.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008

can't believe i wrote that lol^^
Depends on traffic and if you are using a GPS to get there.

Scootg

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2014
Apple Retail Stores will tell you they have no stock, if all of their stock has been reserved for pickup.

AFDoc

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
guess its a dumb question? i called before the order they said they had none, i placed order anyway and it says its ready
Just remember...there are no dumb questions only dumb people that ask questions. But no... Your phone won't be there...even though they sent you an email saying it will be.... apple likes to screw with people as it's good for business.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
yes got the phone 6 plus space grey 128gb and its awesome. its bs i can walk into store and get one but preorder day 1 and still waiting.
Excellent - glad it was there, and glad you are enjoying it. I have the exact same model.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.