Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kallyq

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
It doesn't show my slide notes :(

Is anyone aware of a presentation app that does show slide notes? I bought it for this purpose and it is pretty useless to me without the notes. Wasted money....grr.

kallyq

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2010
Well, figured out that documents to go premium allows me to see my notes.
Keynote was a waste of money, so now I have spent $25 to see my notes. :eek:

Oh well...

franmatt80

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2010
Hi there,

You can see your presentation notes in Keynote by tapping the spanner symbol, and selecting presenter notes. When you hook it up to a projector, there are a few different view options, including viewing the current slide and presenter notes.

handheldgames

macrumors 68000
Apr 4, 2009
Pacific NW, USA
Hi there,

You can see your presentation notes in Keynote by tapping the spanner symbol, and selecting presenter notes. When you hook it up to a projector, there are a few different view options, including viewing the current slide and presenter notes.

Just started using keynote the Mac. Brought my finished presentation to iPad2. While I'm missing some features and transitions, there are many innovations that makes the iOS version shine. While I'm not a power user... Its a great iPad App that shows the future direction of computing.

For iMovie to advance it needed to scale back from 6 to become what it is today in '11. In some ways the same thing is going on with keynote.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.