Just bought Keynote, disappointed...

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kallyq, Mar 13, 2011.

1. kallyq macrumors regular

It doesn't show my slide notes :(

Is anyone aware of a presentation app that does show slide notes? I bought it for this purpose and it is pretty useless to me without the notes. Wasted money....grr.

2. kallyq thread starter macrumors regular

Well, figured out that documents to go premium allows me to see my notes.
    Keynote was a waste of money, so now I have spent $25 to see my notes. :eek:

Oh well...

3. Durious macrumors 6502

But you made me giggle! Lol... Yeah I got both apps if that helps and were far from the only ones.

4. franmatt80 macrumors 6502a

Hi there,

You can see your presentation notes in Keynote by tapping the spanner symbol, and selecting presenter notes. When you hook it up to a projector, there are a few different view options, including viewing the current slide and presenter notes.

5. handheldgames macrumors 6502a

handheldgames

Just started using keynote the Mac. Brought my finished presentation to iPad2. While I'm missing some features and transitions, there are many innovations that makes the iOS version shine. While I'm not a power user... Its a great iPad App that shows the future direction of computing.

For iMovie to advance it needed to scale back from 6 to become what it is today in '11. In some ways the same thing is going on with keynote.