Just curious, do you play games on your iPhone or iPad?

MEJHarrison

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
I'm an adult and I game on my iPhone and my iPad, but not on my Mac oddly enough. However, I have very few games that I play on both. I find some games are better suited for a phone than a tablet. And some are better suited for the tablet and are way too small on the phone. But when I do cross devices, the iCloud thing is a lifesaver. It bugs me when it's not there.

Reactions: nathasnajperowa

Hater

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2017
Edinburgh, Scotland
I played Pokémon Go when my iPad was jailbroken on iOS 9 and could cheat, but stopped after a while as it got boring and ended up upgrading it to iOS11.

Pity, as all it does it gather dust now.

I do have a few games on my laptop, all PC games I run in OS X under wineskin. Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed Underground, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, etc. I could play newer and better games if I booted it into Windows, but I'd need to make a new partition etc and install Windows so... no.

Solver

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2004
USA
I like RPG, strategy and puzzle games. For my iPad, Two of my favorite games are,
Battleheart Legacy
Kingdom Rush (any)

Lcgiv

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2017
Hangzhou
Depends! Games that require moving the device are able to be played easily with one hand on the phone, but some games benefit from the larger screen of the iPad. It also depends on if I just have my iPhone in my pocket! ;)

tarsins

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
Wales
I've only ever played "doctor's waiting room" type games but if the upcoming Animal Crossing Pocket Camp lives up to the hype then that will probably change.