just downloaded lockinfo

XRanger7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
man this is amazing..I'm currently using the trial version but i might buy the full version. Do you guys think its worth it?
what's the best theme/pluggin to get?

organsoup

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2009
man this is amazing..I'm currently using the trial version but i might buy the full version. Do you guys think its worth it?
absolutely worth the purchase price. iPhone should have this by default, imo

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
Please read my thread and let me know if you are having the problem im having. Lockinfo comes with activator which is causing me an issue.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/984558/&highlight=sbsettings

BTW, what version of lockinfo did you download and what cydia source did you use?

Thanks
AE

XRanger7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
Please read my thread and let me know if you are having the problem im having. Lockinfo comes with activator which is causing me an issue.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/984558/&highlight=sbsettings

BTW, what version of lockinfo did you download and what cydia source did you use?

Thanks
AE
I don't have any problem. I just downloaded lockinfo like an hour ago from cydia so probably the latest version. It came with activator and displaycontroller but I don't have sbsettings since i don't change wifi/3g that much anyway.

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
I don't have any problem. I just downloaded lockinfo like an hour ago from cydia so probably the latest version. It came with activator and displaycontroller but I don't have sbsettings since i don't change wifi/3g that much anyway.
Activator is the issue that comes with lockinfo. So you are saying you tried turning your screen on off on really fast using power button with not issues? One of the 3 scenarios occurs. Its not always flashing, or so.

Let me know,
AE

XRanger7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
yea it works fine for me. Turns off/on just fine, no lags or anything

TheReplica

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2009
Bought it yesterday. Worth it forsure.

Used paypal, think it was $4.99 plus $.25 cents (to cover seller paypal costs).

Sean

MrNimziki

macrumors newbie
Jul 20, 2009
I've been using this app since the beta and it's amazing, one of the reasons I jailbroke (and a steal at $5). Has anyone noticed that the email bug has gone away? Is it possible this was fixed...I would think he would have to release some sort of update

EDIT: Nevermind, just got a few emails, some showed up, others didn't

alee

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
New York, NY
Yea I downloaded that one and and activator is causing me some issues? you can see my thread, I can't do anything about it, it annoys me and makes me uninstall activator therefore losing lockinfo.
Can't help you there... Activator is behaving fine for me right now. Haven't had any issues.