Just ordered from ATT 6/20/09, what was the overall delivery time?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ExpyBob, Jun 22, 2009.

1. ExpyBob macrumors member

My order status says inprocess for three days now. Granted I did order on a Saturday. Just wondering what you experience/s are with ATT ordering to home.

Thanks, Bob

2. ExpyBob thread starter macrumors member

3. iamdanielle macrumors newbie

iamdanielle

yeah, i ordered mine saturday morning and it's still processing too.

4. shorty9576 macrumors newbie

Ordered mine on the 17th at around 8 pm. Shipped overnight on the 22. 2-3 business days depending how you want to count it, not bad at all. It will be here tomorrow :).

5. bossku69 macrumors newbie

If there is an Apple store near you, they have a TON at most places yet.

The mall I went to AT&T was sold out, but the apple store had a cart full of them... pretty easy decision.

Hope you get your soon tho

6. JDoolittle macrumors newbie

JDoolittle

I ordered online on Sunday, and the order checking system doesn't even recognize my order number, yet. Not sure how I feel about that.

I ordered online to hopefully take advantage of the Bing cashback option...I like the idea of Microsoft giving me 35% off an Apple product. So I don't want to go down to a store.

7. warburg macrumors 6502a

My wife and I ordered two phones on a family plan at an AT@T store on June 18th. We were told that it would take 7 to 14 business days before they would be delivered. :eek: Because of various complications, we had to buy from AT&T rather than Apple.

Avoid placing your orders with AT&T if you possibly can.

8. CLH32 macrumors newbie

I ordered through AT&T Premier website on 6/18. Still "processing".... *taps foot*

9. beachtrader macrumors newbie

Long story short, I had placed a pre-order about ten days ago. It didn't get processed until the 18th because AT&T messed up the order. I couldn't get any status on my order other than will process in the next business day so I kept calling in until someone could tell me something. I finally got in contact with an AT&T rep who leveled with me and said the iPhones for AT&T are on backorder with no ETA she could see.

She told me that for the white 16GB the Fort Worth warehouse had a backorder of 33 units. The warehouse in Tennessee had a back order of 6600 units for the white 16GB.

10. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

I ordered mine Saturday, too, and it still says it's processing :p

11. warburg macrumors 6502a

Well, it's curious. I personally have to retract my original post that warns people not to buy at AT&T stores. I ordered two 32gb black 3Gs phones for my wife and myself at a store in Harlem last Thursday, the day before the launch, and they were delivered yesterday, so I can't complain. Others apparently have not been so lucky. :eek:

12. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

Mine still says "In progress" ... anyone else who ordered on Saturday have any better news to report?

13. CheesePuff macrumors 6502

I ordered mine this Monday 06/22 and it still says In Progress. (16 GB white)

14. iamdanielle macrumors newbie

iamdanielle

mine will be here today :) the at&t order status page updated to shipped for me last night so you guys shouldn't be too long off.

15. ExpyBob thread starter macrumors member

iamdanielle: mine will be here today the at&t order status page updated to shipped for me last night so you guys shouldn't be too long off.

Well I ordered Saturday afternoon but it still says inprocess.

Nuts!

Bob

16. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

Iamdanielle, did you order online or at an AT&T store?

Mine's still saying it's processing ...

17. Bacong macrumors 68020

Bacong

I ordered mine on 16th June, a Tuesday, and I got the iPhone this Monday, the 22nd June.

I did order from AT&T, and it was the 8 GB 3G. I had a little bit of an issue though, the confirmation number that is emailed to you wasn't working on their site at all. It said to wait up to 24 hours before checking the system, and after 48 I had seen nothing. So I called them up and they said everything was fine and it was preparing to be shipped.

I look on their website and it said the order date was June 18th, not the 16th. So it shipped that Friday and came Monday.

So, I'd call. It never hurts. I might still be waiting if I didn't call them.

18. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

I ordered on Saturday night, it shipped on Tuesday. I should get it my Friday.

19. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine on Saturday night as well ... still nothing on the website :-(

20. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

where did you order yours from?

ordered mine on AT&T.com Saturday night and I still no updates on the order status page.

21. Bacong macrumors 68020

Bacong

anyone having problems: call them. it accelerated my process and I'm sure it would yours.

22. arykmax macrumors regular

I ordered mine from Apple on Monday and it still says "not yet shipped." :(

23. jameskohn macrumors 6502

ordered 3gs at AT&T online...

I ordered Black 32Gb on 6/17 at AT&T website. Order tracking still says "in progress". Call to AT&T yields no additional info, just the official "7-14 days" from date of order. In all fairness to AT&T and Apple, that is what they said when I ordered, so they are still well within their grace period.

24. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

call the 1800 at&t number? my local at&T store has terrible Customer Service. That's the main reason I ordered online through AT&T to not have to deal with them.

25. iamdanielle macrumors newbie

iamdanielle

i ordered online. last year i ordered at the at&t store and it took the full 7-10 days. i got a 16gb white, if that helps.