Just Scored a Jet Black 7 Plus at Target!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joshwithachance, Oct 9, 2016.

1. joshwithachance, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016

joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

I'm not making this thread to brag or anything like that. I just wanted to make a post to spread some positivity and reinforce that it IS possible to get the phone you truly want, if you're willing to be diligent enough, before December.

Basically, the phone was being held for a preorder reservation but since the person never showed up the rep told me yesterday to call in this morning when he got in to see if it was still available and shockingly IT WAS.

I am so thrilled to now be the proud owner of a 128GB JB Plus! Keep trying guys.

Attached Files:

2. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

Similar to me over here in the UK. Missed appointment at an apple store for a jet black and i nabbed it!

3. powerocool macrumors 6502

powerocool

Same story as you. Was able to get a JB 7+ 256 from Target. Someone did not pick up their preorder. There was not many of these anywhere.

4. JulesJam, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016

JulesJam Suspended

JulesJam

Don't forget that the Target iPhones are subject to the US Reseller Flex Policy so if you activate them for the first time using an active Verizon SIM card or an inactive Verizon SIM card over WiFi they are unlocked.

5. hoveowl macrumors newbie

I had something like this happen. I had a matt black 7 delivered on release day and loved it. However, yesterday I saw a jet black for the first time, in a Apple store, and was blown away. I asked if they had any in stock, the answer was 'yes' so I bought it and they let me return the matt black, way past the 14 days.

We'll see how it does for scratches.

6. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

But how do we know you got it at Target....

Kidding. Glad you found one. This one is the chase this year haha

7. joshwithachance thread starter macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

As frustrating and maddening as the chase has been, I've partially enjoyed it >.< aha

8. predation macrumors 6502a

9. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

That's cool. It just take a little bit of luck that's all!

10. lax28 macrumors regular

lax28

Awesome, I got the exact same phone. I've had it for 3 weeks now and it still looks great. I use it both with and without a clear case depending on my mode. No scratches yet (knock on wood)