Since my MacBook Pro just died in the rain I bought an ipad. However I just looked at the last update and it seems a new ipad may be on its way. What is your opinion on whether I should keep this one or return it and wait for a potential new design. Though I don't want to sacrifice any battery life for a thinner device. Also I need a portable device to go to Ireland but I suppose I could borrow my girlfriends laptop. Let me know what you all think.