So i bought 10.5 iPad Pro last week after realizing i seriously need an upgrade in size from my mini 4. The iPP has been great! it is big, but not too big that it lose it's purpose for me. I'm struggling with a decision though; whether to keep my mini 4 in addition to my 10.5 iPP? I had planned on selling the mini BEFORE my new ipad arrived in the mail, now i'm not sure. Do you have any other bigger iPads and why have you kept the mini? I currently have my iPhone 6SE, the 10.5 iPP and the mini 4.