Keira Knightley doesn't like her arse

MOFS

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2003
1,204
144
Durham, UK
:eek:

(OK OK...this is based on an original article in the Daily Mirror - will try to find the original link.)

Sorry edesignuk... ;) :p
 

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
4,715
4
London, England
MOFS said:
:eek:

(OK OK...this is based on an original article in the Daily Mirror - will try to find the original link.)

Sorry edesignuk... ;) :p
I think you'll find edesignuk likes Keira's arse well enough for the both of them.... :D

I think the girl doth protest too much howerever.
 

all-devourer

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2005
14
0
that article is kinda funny. "kind of the first time I had done a nude thing," except The Hole and Doctor Zhivago. But other than those which her agent is trying to hide from the US audience (guess the agent's never heard of the internet) kind of the first time.
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
neoelectronaut said:
So...why again do we care if Keira No-Name doesn't like a body part?

My dog doesn't like his tail, you don't see me posting it in current events. :rolleyes:
It's just a bit of community banter, fairly obviously for my benefit, don't take it so seriously :rolleyes: :)
 

MOFS

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2003
1,204
144
Durham, UK
edesignuk said:
Oh...right...um...that was quite hard to find (looks left, right to see if anyone believes him).

Sorry

But you have to admit, e, its kinda turning into keirarumors. What with xmillion clicks for Keira, and this bit of banter.

PS: The only reason I brought this up was because my flatmates (who are girls :D ) saw this in an article in the magazine from the Mirror (or something like that) yesterday, and started bitchin' about her. Partly because they think I fancy her :( .
 

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
3,735
1
neoelectronaut said:
So...why again do we care if Keira No-Name doesn't like a body part?

My dog doesn't like his tail, you don't see me posting it in current events. :rolleyes:
because keira knightley is slightly more famous than your dog?
 

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
16,570
0
It just seems to be very normal for women to change hairdo frequently. Just as they like to change wardrobe. It seems that the majority of women have at least one thing that they dislike about their body.
 

jamdr

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2003
660
0
Bay Area
jxyama said:
because keira knightley is slightly more famous than your dog?
I think his point was that no one gives a crap either way. I will never understand this strange fetish with an anorexic, slightly below-average looking girl.
 

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
19,077
1
London, England
jamdr said:
I think his point was that no one gives a crap either way.
But some people do, most don't of course, but does it matter? As I said earlier to neoelectronaut, it's just banter, fair enough it's not banter you want to be a part of, but I don't really care about that either :p

sheesh.
 

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
13,522
2,558
Sod off
What the **** is wrong with you all? You must be insane to think this "Keira Knightly" is so fantastic! Good lord, you make me sick with this constant bantering. Everybody knows that Natalie Portman is infinitely hotter than this "Keira" anyway. Humph.

Lets' stop wasting time and bandwidth with this pointless drivel and get back to important, relevant MR discussions like "Powerbook G5 soon?" or "Can I get 30 fps in Doom 3 on my Mac mini?" Geeeeeeez...







... :rolleyes: :D

</SARCASTIC DIATRIBE>
 

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
7,473
180
visiting from downstream
Ways In Which Keira Knightley Is CLEARLY Superior To Natalie Portman

1. She has a sexy English accent. Natalie Portman does not.
2. She understands that she's an ENTERTAINER, and that it's not wise for her to make public statements about politics. Natalie Portman does not.
3. Better soccer player. (For me, football = NFL... sorry guys. And go Liverpool!)

So right there you see that Keira wins, because in most other respects she and Natalie are quite similar (enough so that Keira played Natalie's double in SW:TPM).

P.S.: Like the new avatar!
 

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
3,225
0
somewhere between here and there.
clayjohanson said:
So right there you see that Keira wins, because in most other respects she and Natalie are quite similar (enough so that Keira played Natalie's double in SW:TPM).

You sure they were not separated at birth. ;) :)

What happens when you have a flying stock with difficulty at reading and taking directions? ;) :)
 

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
7,473
180
visiting from downstream
maya said:
You sure they were not separated at birth. ;) :)

What happens when you have a flying stock with difficulty at reading and taking directions? ;) :)
Considering the 4 year age difference, I'm gonna go with 'pretty sure' on this one. :rolleyes:
 

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
9,025
1
clayjohanson said:
2. She understands that she's an ENTERTAINER, and that it's not wise for her to make public statements about politics.
I wouldn't listen to her if she did, she comes across as a right doughnut when she's being interviewed. :eek: :p