Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ninad

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2012
Wow, that is a great price. I will order it as well.

I also recommend Moshi's PalmGuard. I have it on my current MBP. It blends in with the color of the MacBook. Most people don't even realize that it is there.

ya waiting for Moshi to launch one for RMBP since on their site they mentioned the current one for unibody MBP doenst fit RMBP :(

MacGurl111

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2010
Seattle
ya waiting for Moshi to launch one for RMBP since on their site they mentioned the current one for unibody MBP doenst fit RMBP :(

Per Facebook they said it'll be out around August. Wow, we have quite a bit of waiting to do. lol:D

ninad

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2012
ohh man thats a long wait
also waiting for speak to launch its clear hard shell case i hope that would be before Aug :):D

MacGurl111

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2010
Seattle
ohh man thats a long wait
also waiting for speak to launch its clear hard shell case i hope that would be before Aug :):D

Waiting for the clear hard shell too either incase or Moshi but prefer Moshi. I hope they'll come out with one... Have you seen it? They "look" much thinner than the Speck or Incase hard shell. It's been confirmed on their Facebook that they'll make one. :D
Here's one you can look at:
http://www.moshimonde.com/product/iglaze-air.aspx

ninad

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2012
Waiting for the clear hard shell too either incase or Moshi but prefer Moshi. I hope they'll come out with one... Have you seen it? They "look" much thinner than the Speck or Incase hard shell. It's been confirmed on their Facebook that they'll make one. :D
Here's one you can look at:
http://www.moshimonde.com/product/iglaze-air.aspx

But its translucent right I was looking for clear one, but this iglaze looks pretty good

I received email from their customer service they told they will launch in few weeks and it will be updated on their Facebook page

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.