Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPaddude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Hello fellow forum users. I am using keynotes on the iPad Pro to make posters for my business and having no trouble making them but when printing them out I have that silly border around the edge it's like a 1 inch gap all the way around how do I remove the border when I am making the presentation on screen it's right up to the edges! I have tried the usual googling and I spent hours trawling through posts and still cannot find the answer lol

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Hello fellow forum users. I am using keynotes on the iPad Pro to make posters for my business and having no trouble making them but when printing them out I have that silly border around the edge it's like a 1 inch gap all the way around how do I remove the border when I am making the presentation on screen it's right up to the edges! I have tried the usual googling and I spent hours trawling through posts and still cannot find the answer lol
Can you not use pages? That way you can edit the boarders

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.