Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhone1182

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 19, 2009
Amazing, a lot of my friends have it now. Same as BBM but it's between any iPhone, blackberry or Android. We can all finally "BBM" eachother. Works flawlessly, really great.

Free from the app store.

iPhone1182

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 19, 2009
Sorry, I searched but to no avail. Anyway I see that thread is from June. The app is really kicking off now so people are starting to download it. I'm sure multimedia, groups etc will come in an update. Seems like it's going to be more popular than whatsapp.I already have a hundred friends using it since the past two days while I never heard of any friends using whatsapp.

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2010
Sorry, I searched but to no avail. Anyway I see that thread is from June. The app is really kicking off now so people are starting to download it. I'm sure multimedia, groups etc will come in an update. Seems like it's going to be more popular than whatsapp.I already have a hundred friends using it since the past two days while I never heard of any friends using whatsapp.

Agreed, right now its only instant messaging but its supposed to get alot more features soon, I'm starting to like it. I love how it works between all the major mobile operating systems which is probably like 90% of the cell phone market if not more anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.