Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JHahn7837

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2014
Used time machine to go back to the image from the morning before I upgraded. Back to normal now.

t9tok

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2014
the same as yours

my printer is Konica Monita 1200W, the older type than yours, didn't work any more after I update my mac to OS X yosemite, so sad.....:(

I have been running my Konica Minolta m2300w laser printer on OSX 10.9.5 just fine using foomatic, ghostscript, and the m2300w driver found here:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting/macosx/m2300w

Since upgrading to 10.10, the driver no longer works and I get a filter failed message in the print queue when printing. I am wondering if anyone has some suggestions in order to get this driver working again. Any help is appreciated.

MacNbie

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
same help needed

Hi there,

i'm having the same issue as JHahn7837 but without the option of turning back using Time Machine. So frustrating that my Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W isnt working with the foomatic, gplg & min12xxw anymore after Yosemite upgrade.

anybody out there know any solution or other workaround?

tried Resetting printer, reinstalling all 3 drivers, but with same result - filter error

MacNbie

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2014
Hi there,

i'm having the same issue as JHahn7837 but without the option of turning back using Time Machine. So frustrating that my Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W isnt working with the foomatic, gplg & min12xxw anymore after Yosemite upgrade.

anybody out there know any solution or other workaround?

tried Resetting printer, reinstalling all 3 drivers, but with same result - filter error

Thank God for an angle Matt Broughton!
I resolved my issue through his reply at
https://discussions.apple.com/message/27076977#27076977

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.