Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nylonsteel

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2010
"Kuo said there is "no visibility" for this product"
literally and pun intended - at least for now

desslr

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2021
I can't see a queue of people ready to put electric equipment on their eyeball.... Such a story discredits all his other predictions.

happygodavid

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2007
Northern Virginia
I hope I’m still alive for this!
No joke. I doubt this tech will be ready for at least 20 years, but what do I know? I'm 43, and I imagine my 12-yr-old self seeing video games of today; I would have been unable to comprehend it. I can comprehend contact lenses, and, scary societal implications aside, I love the idea. I bet I'll see this tech, assuming I don't drink myself to death after 2020-21.

ApplesAreSweet&Sour

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2018
This is the main reason I stick to Android, at least I get to try new tech years before apple releases it
You realize you’re implying that some manufacturer will have product like this out by 2031?

Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t even being demoed at conferences or behind closed doors. No Android maker or any other company will have anything like this out in ten years.

We’ll be going through at least 10-20 years of AR/VR type glasses before we see anything like this on the market.

Kuo is clearly trolling to get a headline and MacRumors should be ashamed of reporting nonsense like this.

I don’t even know why we’re talking about these lenses, it’s 100% bull.

Dr_Dre

Suspended
Dec 17, 2020
You realize you’re implying that some manufacturer will have product like this out by 2031?

Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t even being demoed at conferences or behind closed doors. No Android maker or any other company will have anything like this out in ten years.

We’ll be going through at least 10-20 years of AR/VR type glasses before we see anything like this on the market.

Kuo is clearly trolling to get a headline and MacRumors should be ashamed of reporting nonsense like this.

I don’t even know why we’re talking about these lenses, it’s 100% bull.
The point (you missed it)

Dr_Dre

Suspended
Dec 17, 2020
I suppose u are Just checking out apple websites to see what you are missing?
I don't like to be closed minded, I am open to all tech. I have a Google Pixel and own a MacBook (which I use daily) and an iPad Pro with pencil (only used once).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.