Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlindMellon

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2011
I'm betting on a teaser at wwdc with a full release in September.
i think they have to release weeks after an announcement not months. all iphone sales will slump from announcement to release, so they'll want to make that gap small.

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
Playing around with a mockup in AutoCAD, will post up the rendered results later.

There was a thread on here a few weeks ago showing how a 4" screen wouldn't fit on the front of the current design (while keeping both the same resolution ratio and home button of course). Could you confirm this with the dimensions in cad?

BlindMellon

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2011
There was a thread on here a few weeks ago showing how a 4" screen wouldn't fit on the front of the current design (while keeping both the same resolution ratio and home button of course). Could you confirm this with the dimensions in cad?
i expect apple to make no external changes in the iPhone design including the screen. I think they'll mate the verizon changes with new processor and OS only (not that that's a small only)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.