Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xenoako

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
I wish I could keep track of the individual posts because it seems like more are getting Ti on or about launch day especially those that are being picked up in Apple Stores.
In any case, I take it there are no reviews of the 7 Ti?

ElDuderino91

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2020
I wish I could keep track of the individual posts because it seems like more are getting Ti on or about launch day especially those that are being picked up in Apple Stores.
In any case, I take it there are no reviews of the 7 Ti?
Nah. The reviewers just get aluminium watches. The time Apple sent them SS, Edition or Hermes watches for reviews is long over.

garethjs

macrumors 65816
Nov 11, 2008
Nah. The reviewers just get aluminium watches. The time Apple sent them SS, Edition or Hermes watches for reviews is long over.
mostly because the new shades are the aluminum

next year when theres new colours for different materials they will be given that randomly

Reactions: the future

m5h

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2021
Status changed to preparing to ship but delivery estimates remain the same. How long does shipping (to Australia) usually take?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 11.08.36 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 11.08.36 am.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 52

AtheistP3ace

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
Philly
Status changed to preparing to ship but delivery estimates remain the same. How long does shipping (to Australia) usually take?
I dont think the estimate on apple order page updates. Just the estimated delivery date from carrier.

And on that note, yes this gives hope to me!!! 26th to 28th!!!

Attachments

• appleorder.png
    appleorder.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: m5h

AtheistP3ace

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
Philly
I do kinda wish I had ordered a band I actually want like the midnight leather link but perhaps thats the difference between oct 26th - 28th delivery vs nov 2-9? =]

DribbleCastle

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2009
Seattle, WA
October 26-28th delivery here as well. I was promised my delivery may change to October 18th. Only a few ones was able to obtain an October delivery for Titanium Apple Watch. Very limited availability.
You were promised? Did you call Apple and twist their arm behind their back? Typically Apple follows the under promise and over deliver mantra, so I won’t be surprised if most get their watches earlier. It’s the simplest way to make people happy… well aside from having the product on day 1.

Just continued and saw your screenshot. If you took “but do not promise this will be date that it will be received” as a promise, it seems you should focus more on the word, not.

Last edited:
You were promised? Did you call Apple and twist their arm behind their back? Typically Apple follows the under promise and over deliver mantra, so I won’t be surprised if most get their watches earlier. It’s the simplest way to make people happy… well aside from having the product on day 1.

Just continued and saw your screenshot. If you took “but do not promise this will be date that it will be received” as a promise, it seems you should focus more on the word, not.
I didn't have to twist their arms. I did call them and I was told it was changed to Express Shipping. I honestly think It is out of Apple hands now. They just can't keep up. The factories are running 24/7 however Apple is having a very hard time fulfilling the order. Some people were promised a launch date delivery and they are seeing delay of 3-5 business days now. I honestly don't have much time left... I shall be traveling next week :) I'll wait a little bit more.

1634193836239.png

1634193771960.png

DribbleCastle

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2009
Seattle, WA
I didn't have to twist their arms. I did call them and I was told it was changed to Express Shipping. I honestly think It is out of Apple hands now. They just can't keep up. The factories are running 24/7 however Apple is having a very hard time fulfilling the order. Some people were promised a launch date delivery and they are seeing delay of 3-5 business days now. I honestly don't have much time left... I shall be traveling next week :) I'll wait a little bit more.
Ahh, I see. More information is revealed. Did you have to pay for express shipping? Isn't that like $8?

smarcotte

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2012
Original date for delivery given for SBTi and braided cherry loop was 10/26-10/28. Confirmation email received at 8:02 EDT. Status just changed to PTS and credit card charged. No update in UPS choice yet.

Reactions: playaproved

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
I'm debating showing up early tomorrow to see if there are any Ti watches available in the suburban Boston store where my SS can be picked up.

Ordinarily I wouldn't have looked at the Ti, but since I'm going to go ahead with SS this year, the relatively modest uncharge doesn't feel like a big obstacle. I'm surprised that it isn't more, given materials costs and manufacturing costs.

igrover

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Ha - I did not contact Apple and ask for expedited shipping on my Ti watch originally scheduled for delivery on Oct 26-28. Just looked at my order status and it has changed to Preparing to Ship.

What is interesting is my original Apple order email confirmation stated "Ships in 5-7 Business Days". And here we are at 5 business days.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 4.31.38 PM.png

AtheistP3ace

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
Philly
Ha - I did not contact Apple and ask for expedited shipping on my Ti watch originally scheduled for delivery on Oct 26-28. Just looked at my order status and it has changed to Preparing to Ship.

What is interesting is my original Apple order email confirmation stated "Ships in 5-7 Business Days". And here we are at 5 business days.

View attachment 1865001
Mine also said that 5-7 days thing. lol

shr631

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2013
I'm debating showing up early tomorrow to see if there are any Ti watches available in the suburban Boston store where my SS can be picked up.

Ordinarily I wouldn't have looked at the Ti, but since I'm going to go ahead with SS this year, the relatively modest uncharge doesn't feel like a big obstacle. I'm surprised that it isn't more, given materials costs and manufacturing costs.
Worth a try, especially if you have a morning pickup window anyway. Natural Ti or SBTi?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.