Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaladinGuy

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
Yorkdale one in Toronto still has 41 Titaniums in both colours as of 5:30ish PM, 45 sold out. The stock level they got is so low that it won’t show on the website as in stock.

I was wondering about that. If they have less than 3 or something, the website shows not available for pickup.

Too bad I’d have to drive to Atlanta or Charlotte (either direction about a 2.5 hour drive) to get to a store that sells edition models. There’s no way I’d drive that far without knowing that they had stock.

Synomenon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
What city?
Las Vegas

What city is that lol. I don’t think Titanium Models are even available today. They are all back ordered.
The Fashion Show and The Forum Shops are the only two Apple stores in Vegas that can sell Edition watches per the manager at the Town Square store.

The manager at the Fashion Show where I got my TI said they had plenty in stock. She couldn't say why they were showing as unavailable for store pickup on the website though.

Las Vegas

The Fashion Show and The Forum Shops are the only two Apple stores in Vegas that can sell Edition watches per the manager at the Town Square store.

The manager at the Fashion Show where I got my TI said they had plenty in stock. She couldn't say why they were showing as unavailable for store pickup on the website though.
That's very strange. Oh well, I can't really cancel out my order anymore so I'll just wait for the watch.

xenoako

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
Las Vegas

1. I wonder if how they would handle an out-of-state order?
2. Since Nov 2 -9 Ti arrival conflicts with an international trip, I am making good use of the 14 day return policy of a SB SS S7.
3. Are there photos from those who got Tis today? The dominant thread is difficult to follow when working.

2. Since Nov 2 -9 Ti arrival conflicts with an international trip, I am making good use of the 14 day return policy of a SB SS S7.
3. Are there photos from those who got Tis today? The dominant thread is difficult to follow when working.
I can’t find the photos anywhere. I honestly think Apple store didn’t get titanium models in the inventory. I also have not seen the space black model either. Very conflicting comments :(

Reactions: xenoako

jlsm511

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
KMIA
C0BD9A70-C0F2-4BBA-8E5F-0742D1B997E3.jpeg

Synomenon

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
I can’t find the photos anywhere. I honestly think Apple store didn’t get titanium models in the inventory. I also have not seen the space black model either. Very conflicting comments :(
What photos are you looking for? Are you expecting people to post pictures of their watch? If so, here's my titanium from the Fashion Show store... 😋

Attachments

• 9D0676D5-DC70-42D1-8832-77E0CA6F6E9B.jpeg
    9D0676D5-DC70-42D1-8832-77E0CA6F6E9B.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 87
If you can make it to Fashion Show or Forum Shops tomorrow morning when they open you might have a chance at snagging one. They did mention they were expecting additional shipments of watches this afternoon.
Thank you! I’ll definitely check out fashion show mall tomorrow. Appreciate you. Mine is set to arrive on Thursday :) it’s only a few days of a wait.

A40F862E-521C-47BB-93DF-B72BB338A824.jpeg

Reactions: Synomenon

xenoako

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
I started a search around and immediately ran into this photo of SB Ti:

I started a search around and immediately ran into this photo of SB Ti:

Another look for those who are searching and/or undecided:

Thank you! I’m shocked there are not that many space black titanium watches photos floating around. I wonder why. It also seems like space black is a little more darker? It doesn’t seemed like it’s brushed anymore.

xenoako

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 30, 2021
Sorry to be asleep at the wheel, but does Apple share a 25% 'restocking' fee should I return the AW SS 7 after securing the purchase of a Ti 7?
I am only using the SS7 watch itself as I have many bands laying around.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.