Leather sleeve/case for iPhone 6 Plus in the UK

fezzzer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
I'm looking everywhere for a leather case that my phone can slip into, protecting both the front and the back. I'm based in the UK and can't seem to find any anywhere, has anyone else ordered one yet, if so, where from?

Many thanks.

cambookpro

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Also looking for a leather pouch for 6+, also in UK.

Only one I can find at the moment are cases from Sena. They look OK but obviously have to ship from USA.

May have to go with an Apple case until I find a nice pouch.

fezzzer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
This is what I'm thinking I'll have to do. Problem is spending £39 on a quick fix is not ideal :( not after having spent nearly £800 on the iPhone :(

Lyn2012

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2007
This is probably what I'll be getting...

http://www.lutecase.com

It's a thin sleeve made by beyzacases.com. I have the "zero-series" on my 4S and it's perfect. They're also based in Turkey I think, so the shipping to UK won't be as high as compared to USA.
Beyzacases are excellent, I have the Stitches model on my IP5. I do wish they made folio or flip cases as well as pouches though.

fezzzer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2013
I've got a Beyzacase on my iPhone 5S, but I really need one for launch day as i'm away on holiday soon after.

I found a website after extensive searching online. They're based in London, and are producing the cases for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

Here's their website:

http://ryanlondon.com/

monty77

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2005
UK, South Coast
Like the look of the Ryan cases but it's a shame the logo is quite so prominent. Have emailed to see if he can do one without.

Joli stuff is amazing .. I have a rMBP sleeve and it's stunning if a little pricey.

monty77

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2005
UK, South Coast

monty77

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2005
UK, South Coast
Not comparing, merely giving two alternatives. Both probably work, but obviously different quality.
Didn't mean to sound critical .. just highlighting the PU leather thing, so many sellers bury this fact and it really does make a difference. I had a black snugg for my 5, was OK but wore pretty badly.

highlightshadow

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2012
I can 2nd on the vouch for Ryan of London cases.... really nice fit and finish and the guy is super-helpful and responsive via Twitter.

cambookpro

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Didn't mean to sound critical .. just highlighting the PU leather thing, so many sellers bury this fact and it really does make a difference. I had a black snugg for my 5, was OK but wore pretty badly.
No problem, I didn't mean to sound a bit passive aggressive either, which it looked like reading back :p

Yes, there's a huge difference between real and PU leather. But a £40 difference is quite a lot, so may not be worth it so some (majority?) of people.

icebergx

macrumors regular
May 27, 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
Beyzacases Zero are the best I've experienced.
Top quality leather, perfect slim fit without the risk that the phone will slide out and 100% handmade.
Everything down to the packaging reeks quality. Miles ahead of the others and I got mine for £20... Can't go wrong

Pjrufus

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
I ordered a case from Noreve.com. They are custom-made in a huge variety of colors and textures. First time ordering from them, so I can't vouch for the quality yet. I didn't expect to see it for a month or two, was surprised to get an email saying I would have it in 14 days, and they are in France, I'm in the US.

FlexPen76

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2007
I've one to sell for 6+

Bought mine from Ryan of London for my 6+. Its black with black interior. Fantastic product, but I've now changed my phone to the 6 so its too big for the phone. But...I have ordered another sleeve from him for this one.

If anyone wants to buy the other one from me (the 6+ one) drop me a PM.