Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meridiusuk

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
Bought mine from Ryan of London for my 6+. Its black with black interior. Fantastic product, but I've now changed my phone to the 6 so its too big for the phone. But...I have ordered another sleeve from him for this one.

If anyone wants to buy the other one from me (the 6+ one) drop me a PM.

Hi there just the person to ask, I would love to know if a iPhone 6 with the apple leather or silicone fitted would slip into a iPhone 6+ pouch?

I am thinking of getting a apple case and using a pouch also but as the phone would be slightly bigger it would not fit a normal iPhone 6 case.

hope you can help or anyone on that matter

thanks

----------

I have bought 3 pouches for mine

Snugg Black
Jolioriginals black inside and out
ikonicedge Black

to see which version I prefer.

will report back when I get them

FlexPen76

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2007
Sorry for late reply. Yes, I can fit the 6 with an apple leather case on it into the leather sleeve for the 6+ from Ryan. It's pretty snug at the side, loads of room at the top. IFH!

magsafe

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2014
Thank you for the great tip.

I received my Ryan London case. Quality is spot on, great craftsmanship paired with great customer service.

monty77

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2005
UK, South Coast
I was searching for a sleeve/pouch for 6 plus and I'm glad I found this thread.
Ryan has some nice cases with a great price as well,but does it have enough room for the phone with apple leather case on it?
http://ryanlondon.com/collections/iphone-case/products/iphone-6-plus-leather-case

Also are there any better options ? I searched but couldn't find a good deal.Most are quite expensive

You can ask him to make one for you, just had him do a sleeve for my Surface Pro 3 - very pleased with it!

monty77

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2005
UK, South Coast
...ended up selling my 6+ so have a Jolioriginals (black textured with aqua lining) case no longer needed for anyone in the UK who would like it a bit cheaper and with faster delivery - pm me if interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.