Legit "free iPad" site?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by chainprayer, Mar 3, 2011.

1. chainprayer macrumors 6502a

I've seen tons of sites out there for free iPads when you complete offers and get others to do the same. I know some sites are legitimate while others are scams. Anyone know of some that actually work? I have a big site I can promote one on (if it really works).

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. chainprayer thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've actually had 2 friends from the past who have gotten free products from those sites. If you research how much the sites get from the sites on commission and the referral structures the concept makes sense.

4. johneaston macrumors regular

I know a legit site that gives away free iPads. All you have to do is hand over £599 and it's yours. Free.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Why don't you ask your friends what sites they used?

6. chainprayer thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's been few years and I've lost contact since then :(

7. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Sell your body to a lecherous aging man for $500 a night and buy the iPad, or two.

Seriously.. I bought an iPhone on eBay, then turned around and sold it for $100 more. Which means the iPhone 4 (which is brand new and comes with a protection plan) I just bought cost me $100 less than it otherwise would have. Try bidding mid-week around dinnertime. That usually knocks $50 off the price, at least.

8. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Years ago I tried for a free Xbox 360 at one of those sites. Survey upon survey, sign up for a multitude of promotions. By God they were going to get their money's worth out of you! With no end in sight, I gave up.

9. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

The world doesn't work like that ;) No one is going to hand you a free product like that without something in return.

10. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

I wouldn't swap a free iPad for a ton of never-ending spam and junk mail every day for the next 10 years :D

11. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd