Leopard Bugs

Discussion in 'macOS' started by R.Youden, Sep 29, 2007.

1. R.Youden macrumors 68020

R.Youden

I have just been playing around with Leopard for a few hours in the development labs at work. I have possibly found a few 'bugs' that are not on the Apple lists:

1. In Address Book there is no Preferences option (it is there but clicking does nothing)
    2. In address book there is no option to send a text message via bluetooth in contacts
    3. The really odd one. If you go into a sub directory folder and click on all the view options (coverflow, list, etc...) and then press 'back' it takes three attempts to move back to the previous folder

I may try and get a video up of the final bug as it is a wired one.

2. neonblue2 macrumors 6502a

3. R.Youden thread starter macrumors 68020

R.Youden

I think it was the one from last week. The developer said he spent about 2 days trying to install it properly! What version number I am not sure 559, 599?

4. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

5. gnasher729 macrumors P6

gnasher729

So at which company was that?

Let me tell you this: At my place, if you were caught making this post, you would be sacked immediately. Violation of an NDA is taking most seriously by most companies.

6. R.Youden thread starter macrumors 68020

R.Youden

Its a good job that not all companies are like your then!

My job has nothing to do with software development and I have a very good friend who is responsible.... in fact I don't need to justify this crap do I, it is beside the point!

Al I was posting was asking whether other people had encountered same issue. This thing is supposed to be going live in a few weeks and on the whole it is great OS, there are just a number of small issues.

7. Catfish_Man macrumors 68030

Catfish_Man

There's a lot more known issues than Apple lists. I'd definitely ask your friend to hit bugreport.apple.com though; every Apple engineer I've talked to has asked me to file bug reports when I see something wrong, and to not get discouraged by lack of feedback.