Let's Talk iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blorzoga, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

I think the title of the event invite says it all. The one big thing that wasn't revealed at the ios5 event was the voice recognition capability. That's what they're going to roll out. And it wil only work on the new A5 chip iPhone. No redesign. Same form. Better camera. Voice recognition. That's it. People will be pissed, me included.

2. pgiguere1 macrumors 68020

pgiguere1

3. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

Source?

4. Blorzoga thread starter macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

What do you mean source? My post begins with "I think". Obviously it's just my opinion. No one knows anything for sure until Tuesday.

5. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Makes sense about the voice recognition. Let's Talk could refer to a talking capability of the new iPhone.

6. RobbySkateboard macrumors regular

why do people feel the need to start a thread when there are already literally dozens of other threads saying these EXACT same things. Like you're the first person to think that and post it...

7. Blorzoga thread starter macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Why do some people feel the need to scold others who start threads that may have already been started?

8. RobbySkateboard macrumors regular

because it's superfluous. Did you honestly think you were the first to have that thought on this site or that nobody had already posted it or seen it before? What was the purpose of the post?

9. Pmxbass macrumors newbie

Why do people get all pumped up because people start threads, this is an online forum for christ's sake we're all here to read about people's expectations and ideas on next gen products. :rolleyes:

10. Des Zac macrumors regular

Did you honestly think people WOULDN'T do this again-and-again-and-again? :D

11. AIP5 macrumors 6502a

Fair enough to have your opinion. However, my bet is that Apple will unveil the iPhone 5 as the redesigned 5th generation iPhone with the A5 chip and iOS 5, the 4S as the iPhone 4 with A5 chip for those who love the 4's design too much, and the cheaper A4 iPhone 4.

The "Let's talk iPhone" can be just a play on words for Assistant hints. To me, it could also be to indicate the iPhone conference. As in, "Listen, I know we didn't announce a new iPhone in June, and many of you are pissed about it, but here, we're finally going to unveil the new iPhones now, so come join us for the presentation."

The "1" badge could be the "missed call," aka the missed iPhone event in June.

12. Blorzoga, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2011

Blorzoga thread starter macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

What's superfluous is your comment. If you feel this thread has already been addressed then just ignore it and move on.

13. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

Let's Talk iPhone?

If it's just a 4s, I'm not sure what they've got to talk about. Seems like all the 'magic' this year is iOS5. 'Magic' is a relative term, though. iOS is a bore from what I've seen and used.