Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oh my

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
Hi yes, I'm new, I'm female and blonde so go easy... i'm wanting to download the club scence from the film babel it's a remix of September and the joker by fat boy slim and earth wind and fire I think it's mixed by Shinichi Osawa anyhow I'm on limewire and everythings wma I need to put into mac itunes can anyone help?

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Hi yes, I'm new, I'm female and blonde so go easy...

are you trying to say female and blonde is a higher class citizen therefore deserve better treatment? or they are stupid and unable to do anything themselves therefore ppl need to go easy?:rolleyes:

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
are you trying to say female and blonde is a higher class citizen therefore deserve better treatment? or they are stupid and unable to do anything themselves therefore ppl need to go easy?:rolleyes:

When someone posts here saying they are female and blonde, chances are higher than 50 percent that that person is not female, and higher than 50 percent that the person is not blonde.

paddy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2005
TN
God no its so slow and buggy for me. Can't stand it. Don't be a cheapskate pay the 99 cent or €9.99, whatever it is.

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
God no its so slow and buggy for me. Can't stand it. Don't be a cheapskate pay the 99 cent or €9.99, whatever it is.

Agreed, the songs are bad quality, it's *!SLOW!*, you don't get the album art, it's illegal and the first few hundred hits are etiher corrupted or take you to some stupid website... I hate limewire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.