Lindsay Lohan Poses Nude for New York Magazine

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by joeshell383, Feb 18, 2008.

1. joeshell383 macrumors 6502a

NEW YORK - Lindsay Lohan is following in the footsteps of the most famous blonde bombshell of them all — Marilyn Monroe.

In the issue of New York magazine on sale Monday, the 21-year-old star of “Mean Girls” and “Freaky Friday” poses nude for photographer Bert Stern in a recreation of one of Monroe’s most famous photo shoots, done shortly before she died.

Full MSNBC Article

NY MAG Article

NY MAG Photo Slideshow (NSFW)

UPDATE: On Wednesday, New York Magazine added some outtakes to the slideshow.

2. erickkoch macrumors 6502a

Eh. I don't think the pics are great. I think it's just more evidence her career is on the skids when she resorts to these gimmicks. She reminds me more of Dana Plato than Marilyn Monroe. But I do hope and pray she doesn't end up dead like they did.

3. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

I saw these this morning, thought about posting a thread but decided not to.

I think she looks bad, really bad for someone her age. Too much partying perhaps.

4. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

her breasts look much better when there's more for the imagination. She's a very curvy girl, with a great body though...

5. dsnort macrumors 68000

dsnort

Jeez.

She looks like $5.00 on the Vegas strip.

The partying has not been kind to her.

6. nickster9224 macrumors 6502a

nickster9224

7. dcava11ar0 macrumors newbie

i saw these pics earlier this evening and didnt even recognize her in some of them. I think only a few really look like her.

8. Flyer0815 macrumors 6502

I agree... looks nothing like her... but i guess that was the point if she is trying to recreate MM.

9. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

I mean listen, I'd hit it if it was no strings attached, but honestly, who cares? I never understand why people care about celebrities or entertainment news. Every now and then I'll take a peek at what the hubbub is about just to see if there's some fun that I'm missing out on, but I just don't get it. They're just people, why is it any more interesting to know about who went to dinner with whom when they're celebrities than it is to hear about two other people going out to dinner whom you don't know.

What am I missing?

10. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

Yeah, she's not all that hot. And doing a replica Marilyn Monroe shoot just emphasizes the point that much more. She was definitely ridden hard and put away wet.

11. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

She doesn't look good...at all actually....oh well whatever gets you back in the frontlines right?

Bless

12. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

The same thing can be said for almost every girl, though.

I think she looks good, albeit a bit old. Obviously they considered this before they published the photos, so maybe this was their aim.

13. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

Apparently my taste in women is different than many of the people commenting in this thread. Is she the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life? No. Would I be very willing to throw her a bone if I had a no strings attached opportunity? Absolutely.

14. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

yeah i wasn't impressed either

15. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

She does have a smokin' bod, but I'm not big on the freckles. And although I know it should have no bearing on pure looks, the slut factor weighs heavily on my mind.

16. mac2maverick macrumors regular

mac2maverick

17. someguy macrumors 68020

someguy

Absolutely nothing, IMO. I was just having this conversation the other day. I don't see the correlation between being famous and being interesting. Granted, a lot of famous people have the financial backing to do interesting things, but when it comes to regular everyday things like getting married, or pregnant, or being addicted to coke, why should anyone care just because a celebrity is involved?

They are just people. I care as much about what's going on in the lives of Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan as I do the neighbors down the street whom I've never even met. They are all strangers to me and thus I am not interested in their personal lives. Why should I, or anyone else for that matter, be? :confused:

18. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

At least I'm not alone! I feel exactly the same as you do about this topic.

19. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

To me there's nothing about celebrities that make them more interesting than say, the girl next door.

But when I'm browsing Google News, for some reason I haven't seen "dmr727's Neighbor Poses Nude for New York Magazine" :)

20. carlgo macrumors 68000

Thanks for the links. I am rejuvenated. Never could understand those that criticize hot women for not, somehow, being hotter.

I wonder how they would be rated by actual hot women...not cartoon women. Yeah, the car insurance cartoon girl would totally dunk on them, too.

Every woman who tries to look like MM fails because they are not MM and nobody ever will be. It is just not possible.

Also, whoa on the drinking and smoking. It gets the face first.

21. eRondeau macrumors 6502a

eRondeau

Marilyn Monroe? WTF? She died a quarter-century before Lohan was even born! The only people who even care about Marilyn Monroe anymore are dirty old men, drag queens, and washed-up attention whores. I wonder which category Lohan falls into?

22. kid rock macrumors regular

do not like her with the blonde hair, but she has a really nice pair of tits!

considering most pictures you see her in she never wears a bra they look nice and pert, and they are big,

Big and pert do not normally come together, unfortunately :mad:

Si

23. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

The 'How Much? When do I start?' category I think.

True Dat. :D :cool:

24. tsincaat macrumors member

25. biturbomunkie macrumors 6502a

blonde hair looks weird, but they look perky. wonder if they had to photochop some of the freckles though...

hell, ms. hoehan will pay anything to get 5 secs of attention.