Lion: Speed:yes, smooth:yes... but bluetooth?? issues?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by flosseR, Jun 17, 2011.

1. flosseR macrumors 6502a

flosseR

Hi, I am running the newest update now on my DP4 and since the update my Magic Mouse has been disconnecting every random amount of minutes. My Bluetooth keyboard is fine but the mouse craps out and it's becoming a pain already. Anyone else experiencing this? Oh and no, the Batteries are fully charged (Eneloops) and as I said, before the update it worked perfectly fine.

On a side note: Lion does rock.. love every aspect of it already ...
    Any help is appreciated.

//F

2. rockneplane macrumors newbie

Ditto

Im on a 17 2009 mbp with an apple wireless keyboard and mighty mouse. my devices are ohc2 waking the computer from sleep randomly and when i tried to fix that by disallowing them to wake the machine from sleep, they are not recognized by the computer upon waking up. It then takes turning bluetooth on and off to get the recognized again.

Lion is great overall but bluetooth is a mess, at least for me. I'm running the GM.

3. exoriare macrumors member

I have the same issue (2006 MBP). Either turn BT off and then on or open Set Up BT Device. Just a small niggle, but it's very annoying.

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

NoProblems

After the update on my new iMac.....MM working fine

5. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

No issues with Early 2009 17" UB for either Magic Mouse or Trackpad. I don't put the machine to sleep with the lid open, so I don't have any info on that with Lion or SL.

The only change I've noticed with Lion is that the MM doesn't wake the display with movement - only clicks work. Non issue.