Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bchreng

macrumors 65816
Jul 26, 2005
This is the first time I am dreading the introduction of a new iPhone, because of what it won't have. Anyone who thinks they will provide lightening or wireless headphones with the new iPhone is smoking something good.

We'll see about that.

elvisimprsntr

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2013
Florida
iPhone Apple pencile support is enivtable. Apples is hardware profit driven. It's another revenue source and drives iPad Pro cross sales. Not to mention accessory case sales to store the damn thing.

smacrumon

macrumors 68030
Jan 15, 2016
120124_TECH_StylusApple.jpg.CROP_.rectangle3-large_zpsrwaiq4k3.jpg

To quote Steve further: "Yuck!!"

Persicuta

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Im watching this live at 3am (here in sydney, australia) and I'm not looking forward to the crappy fillers :( i hope they get the iPhone 7 out of the way quickly so i can sleep haha

jdillings

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2015
uDJGQVI.gif

1, 2, 3 and to the 4
C-Dawg and Dr. Dre is at the door
Ready to make an entrance so back on up
(Cause you know we're about to rip sh*t up)
Give me the microphone first so I can bust like a bubble
Compton and Cupertino together, now you know you in trouble
Ain't nothing but a G thang, baby
Two loc'ed out n*gg*s so we're crazy
Apple is the company that pays me
Unfadeable so please don't try to fade this

Reactions: powertoold

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
I wonder if Tim Cook will stand close to a coffin celebrating the funeral of the 3.5'' jack
That just makes me think of the time that Microsoft employees held an elaborate funeral for the iPod. You know, it was that summer that we all switched to the Zune.

Last edited:
Reactions: -RJ-

mdlooker

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2011
US
I wasn't excited but now.. it's all changed

I, now, want to see the announcement and want to see the new IP7 Plus!!

AtheistP3ace

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
Philly
The only year I haven't installed iOS betas. Excited to upgrade the old 6S.

Ditto. Same here. Unfortunately I have started doing a ton of Swift development at work so I couldn't take the chance my phone stopped working. Which also meant no Sierra (can't take chance computer or some apps don't work) and no WatchOS3 (requires ios10). Super excited for final releases.

Reactions: Kajje

sartis

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2008
I can't wait to hear the execs use words like "astonishing, astounding, surprising, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking; awesome, awe-inspiring, sensational, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable" and of course magical

Reactions: frozencarbonite

WJRush2000

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2016
I'm really excited! It'll be interesting to see how Apple implements the dual camera on the iPhone, and how they explain/sell you on the removal of the headphone jack.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.