Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) starts today at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, with the traditional keynote kicking things off at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.

cook_wwdc_2019_tweet.jpg

It's a great day for an Apple keynote! See you in a few hours, developers! #WWDC19 pic.twitter.com/uoRhslrjH5 - Tim Cook (@tim_cook) June 3, 2019

We're expecting to see a number of announcements, including iOS 13, macOS 10.15, watchOS 6, and tvOS 13. Many are also hoping for a preview of Apple's redesigned Mac Pro.

Apple is providing a live video stream on its website and via Apple TV. We will also be updating this article with live blog coverage and issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account as the keynote unfolds. Highlights from the event and separate news stories regarding today's announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Live blog transcript ahead...

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Live From WWDC 2019: Coverage of Apple's Keynote with iOS 13, macOS 10.15, and More

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Don't get too hyped. Remember last year?

How many people have actually put on a Koala head with a comic book filter while in a FaceTime call with 32 people? Or anything close to this:

I'd be happy if we got some good usability/multitasking improvements for the iPad and a dark mode. I'd be over the moon if they updated the Mail app with category sorting, snooze, reminders, and send later.

scottct1

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
Connecticut USA
On my Apple TV (newest non 4K version) if I open the Apple Events App, I only get a grey screen. Is this happening to anyone else?

I have removed and reinstalled the app and also rebooted the Apple TV without success.

iMatt.

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2010
Cupertino
This may be a stupid question, but if I pause the stream on Apple TV, will it pick up where I left off when I un-pause, or will it jump to the live stream?

MistrSynistr

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2014
Wasn't last years like the worst one of all time? I wonder what they will do to beat it.

I recall Animoji's and virtual games NO ONE cared about...and people were hanging on a "one more thing" release of something and the nipped it right away and just rolled credits.

Mutepointer

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2018
Unexpected thing will be if we ever get anything major happening until iOS 20. Apple thinks we will be happy for them to milk us more for our hard earned money and just get dark mode. Wow. iOS had dark mode from iOS 1; to get dark mode, jut turn off your idevice; or any phones or TVs.

Reactions: NMBob
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.