Lol. New samsung commercial

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pish6969, Sep 14, 2014.

1. pish6969 macrumors regular

Anyone see the new commercial by Samsung basically making a fool of apple again about the 6+?

Gotta give it to Samsung they make crap phones but their commercials are great and true

2. wratran macrumors regular

Sad but true
    6+ and 6 are about 2 yr behind... Barely added NFC... Still crappy camera .. Low res screen... List goes on and on...

Smaller screen but bigger phone on 6+ wtf compare to Note

3. Cryates macrumors 65816

What they don't realize is Apple is about to really dig into their market share with these phones and their flagship S5 already disappointed in sales this year.

4. Lasereyes macrumors member

I love those commercials. Not because of how good they are per say, but because no matter what argument Samsung makes, apple will still sell millions.

5. TommyA6 macrumors 65816

You are clueless :eek:

6. Southernboyj macrumors 68000

Southernboyj

Link to commercial?

7. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Making a fool of Apple? Samsung is the one with disappointing sales and lagging stock price. Apple is laughing all the way to the bank. Samsung is in desperation mode now.

8. pish6969 thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry. Watching giants game. Was on tv.

9. Cryates macrumors 65816

This, all day. Samsung is probably already planning out the next set of useless features, oh wait I forgot abou the Note Edge.

10. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

They have been for a very long time and don't seem to care that everybody knows it. Their marketing director is making a fool of that company in the mobile arena.

11. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

They realize that too well... that's why they make these commercials.

12. Cryates macrumors 65816

Yeah, good point.

13. pish6969 thread starter macrumors regular

Lol. New samsung commercial

In theory they are correct which makes these commercials funny. That being said. Anyone that's used samsungs and iPhones knows the experience is just smoother in every aspect with iphone.

That being said. I appreciate Samsung poking the bear. Just wish Apple would step up a little spec wise to go with their awesome ecosystem

14. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Samsung is pathetic and desperate. However, there is a ring of truth to this one. It really was Samsung who made the drive to huge screens and it almost certainly pushed Apple in a direction they were reluctant to go in (actually adamantly opposed to, at one point). And when I get my 6 Plus on Friday I am going to raise a beer, thanks for that one, Sammy!

15. imaketouchtheme macrumors 65816

16. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

Some of the Samsung commercials are funny, I will give them that.

However, it's a bit sad that they WREAK of desperation and their marketing agency is much more creative than the company itself. ;)

:apple:

17. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

And yet the 6 and 6plus will still sell millions of phones... Also that Galaxy S5 with all it's "features and gimmicks" sold so very well... It was such a blockbuster that the iPhone 5s was outselling it when the 5s was 9 months old... Apple's behind but Apple still sales ...

18. eoblaed macrumors 65816

eoblaed

They're ahead of their competition.

No one uses NFC on samsung phones. I've yet to see a single person anywhere use an NFC capable phone to make payments. Why? Because the implementation is shoddy, there's no financial infrastructure in place, bank/card support is minimal at best.

Since the iPhone 6 announcement, I've received emails and in-app notifications from three of my banks that ApplePay is coming, get ready, it'll be awesome, etc.

This is doing it right. This is why Apple waits on these things. I know other manufacturers like to clutter their toy devices with the chip-du-jour just to say they did, but if you can't/won't use it, what's the point?

19. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Also you'll see Samsung, Windows, HTC THEY ALL point there commercials towards Apple and Siri... You know why? They all look at Apple as there main rival ...

----------

This ... Perfect point

20. zone23 macrumors 68000

I just love how Samsung specifically calls out Apple. They are unlike any other company in the world and thats why a dislike them so much. When have you seen Pepsi call out Coke and say things about the product, never. Ford doesn't do it, Nike doesn't do it only Samsung.

21. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Um...just how many banks do you have?

22. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Samsung's Android dominance will not last forever. When they fall, it will be a loud thud.

23. zbarvian macrumors 68010

Microsoft does it against Apple, Apple used to do it to Microsoft. Directly calling out competition is really common in advertising...

24. Ayr macrumors 6502

25. Big Dawg 23 macrumors regular

Samsung has to put top level specs to make the phone run smooth. IOS is not memory hog. I have Note 3 nd ordered a 128GB 6+. My two year old iPhone 5 has never had an issue. I am on my 3rd note 3(charging port, 2-reception issues).

If the camera is the same as a 5S, MP mean nothing. My Note 3 camera is not very impressive. Screen is not low res.