LOL. Who's going through iphone x-insanity?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pat500000, Sep 23, 2017.

?

Are you going through iphone x withdrawal?

1. I......UUGGGHH...I need it now!! NOW!!!! COLD TURKEY!!!

25 vote(s)
    22.9%
  2. I'm doing my best to deal with this....patience...patience..

26 vote(s)
    23.9%
  3. I can wait...no worries.

23 vote(s)
    21.1%
  4. Meh...not interested....I got iPHONE 8/plus or something else.

35 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. pat500000 Suspended

pat500000

HAHA. I've been reading so many comments from members that they can't wait and etc.
    I'm curious. EDIT: Who's dying for iphone x?

2. dallas112678 macrumors 6502a

That's not how withdrawal works. You have to have it first ;).

3. pat500000 thread starter Suspended

pat500000

Yeah...through video reviewers. lol

4. Phasism Suspended

I'll have a ton of phones to play with until the sim free X gets in my hands note 8 will be shipped to me soon. Xl 2 v30 rumored htc u11 plus. Essential phone....

5. Bane-Thunder macrumors 6502

I really can’t wait for this damn phone to arrive. I’ve been waiting for years for Apple to abandon the home button to go all screen an now it’s finally happened!

On top of that I experience the S8 oled screen for 3 months and I know how spectacular that screen is. And now it’s on the iPhone it’s the best possible combination coupled with iOS which I adore cause I couldn’t stand android.

Mannnnnn I want this phone right now an kinda hate the iPhone 8 for even existing as it’s the reason for the delay. They didn’t want to cannibalise the sales completely.

6. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I'm going to grab the popcorn and watch the fireworks! The X preorder and launch is going to be very entertaining.

7. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

I am, but anyway, I will get 8 instead :)

8. pat500000 thread starter Suspended

pat500000

I hear you.

9. tl01 macrumors 68020

I got my 8 yesterday and my new watch and that is helping...but I keep thinking my X is ordered and about to be delivered. And to make matters worse it sounds like the X won’t be a guarantee for launch day delivery. Sigh. I don’t want to have to line up.

10. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

The best thing to do is to probably just set a reminder on your phone the day before the preorder... pretend Apple didn’t announce any new phone, and don’t think about it at all so that one day when it comes up you’ll get excited and not be all anxious and waiting all this time. Longing for time to move forward faster to the release day is not healthy... time and life is precious.

11. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502a

Cyberguycpt

Not me. Lol. Got the Note 8 yesterday after selling my IPhone 7 Plus and paying off my T-Mobile jump 2 plan so I can change to Jump on Demand and be able to Preorder the X next month. Man the Note 8 is a beast. Kind of worried I might grow attached to this phone while inevitably waiting for months for the X to come.

12. sean000 macrumors 68000

sean000

My iPhone 6 is paid off, but frustratingly slow. It was already sluggish on iOS 10. I upgraded to iOS 11 because I really wanted watchOS 4 for my series 0 Apple Watch. My 2-year-old Apple Watch is running OS 4 like a champ! My iPhone 6 is really showing its age. It freezes for a few seconds whenever I try to search for an app, or whenever I launch an app that uses the camera. It can take up to 5 seconds before the camera is ready to take a photo. Seconds longer to switch to video mode.

The main reason I want to go to either an iPhone 8+ or the iPhone X is to get the better cameras (as well as dual cameras). I like the aspect ratio of the 8+, but I like that the X is overall a smaller device with a really big screen. I am also intrigued by the AR capabilities of the X. As a photographer I don't mind spending more for the best camera, and it looks like the X will have the edge there. I thought I didn't mind the wait, but my iPhone 6 reminds me several times a day that it's time to upgrade. I will hold onto my 2-year-old Apple Watch for now. It's still running beautifully.

Sean

13. Bethanie21 macrumors regular

Bethanie21

14. Applefan4515 Suspended

Applefan4515

I can wait. I’ll get it when I get it. Until then I have my iPhone 8 plus to hold me over.

15. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

What are you going to do with your 8 Plus after you get the X?

16. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I definitely see some receiving their iPhone X on launch day, it just depends when someone orders and how they come across one. But there certainly will be a wait attached to this new iPhone, it's just a matter of how long some are willing to wait until they receive it.

17. Applefan4515 Suspended

Applefan4515

Keep it or sell it. One of the 2. Buying it was kind of an emergency situation for me. I couldn’t wait for the x, especially with no gaurentee of getting the x on release date. The emergency was, I had a android phone and I couldn’t stand it anymore lol.

18. Speechless, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017

Speechless macrumors 6502a

Wow!! Thank You!

19. Applefan4515 Suspended

Applefan4515

Oh wow thank you! I was just going to give it to you free of charge but since you offered I’ll take it!

20. Technarchy macrumors 604

Technarchy

Nah. My 8+ was just delivered and it looks and feels great.

Sure I’ll check out the X once demo models pop up in stores along with everyone else, but I will not be buying one.

21. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I can wait my 7+ is working great, that being said i’ll Be up at 3am hoping to get one on the 3rd :D

22. nataku17 macrumors member

i want it now !! i work in a phone retailer and every day i am seeing the iphone 8 on display and just have to keep telling myself "NO don't do it. it's only a month"

23. JayIsAwesome macrumors 65832

JayIsAwesome

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

I want my phone.

Ugh...:(:mad::mad::eek:

24. Ntombi macrumors 68040

Ntombi

The wait is killing me!

I might have to remove myself from tech forums until the 27th, because I think I’m feeding my impatience. o_O

25. Duncanator macrumors 6502

Duncanator

I have the Note 8 and love it but I am considering getting the 8+ over the X for the sake of I love the size of the Note and the X will be too small of a form factor. Hopefully the next iteration has a plus model.