Lonely No More: Oct. 3 - Oct. 8 Delivery Bucket Thread!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wborisenok, Sep 23, 2014.

1. wborisenok macrumors 6502

wborisenok

This thread is for us suckers who likely didn't order on launch day. I'm tired of checking my order status only to see it's still unchanged, immediately followed up with a feeling of deep-seeded loneliness whilst wondering how many others are with me. Let's post our sorrows and, eventually, our joys within this thread.

I ordered a 64GB VZW iPhone 6 in Space Gray on 9/16. Available to ship: 7- 10 business days, delivers: Oct 3 - Oct 8. Order is still processing. Fingers crossed for some early movement today or tomorrow.

2. aham23 macrumors regular

Ordered 9/18, ATT iPhone 6, 64GB, Silver, with the available to ship 7-10 business days for a 10/7 to 10/10 delivery window.

Really just want to order online for store pickup, but I did this on NEXT and want to see if I can pass this test. A great test of restrain and paitence.

;)

3. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

Yeah, I actually found the phone I'm looking for at a store about 40 minutes from my house...but I think I'm mostly restraining from going to get it because I've been in this exact scenario in past launches and have always caved. Pre-ordered, spent hours seeking in-store stock, driven 30-60 minutes to risk the store selling out, canceling pre-order. I think I just want to prove to myself that I can, in fact, wait it out. Haha.

4. qwertydh macrumors regular

I'm here reporting myself. Ordered a T-Mobile iPhone 6 16GB from Apple on 9/17. I ordered that late because I was expecting the news about if it was unlocked. And I really have no other choice, I need to order online and from Apple.

My delivery dates are 10/6 - 10/9. I refresh the page like 20 times per hour.

Hopefully, it will ship this week...

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

For those that are waiting till October for their 6, you should cancel your order and just go to a local Apple Store. Every single Apple store near me has the 6 in stock. 6+ is another story

6. invader07 macrumors newbie

Tired of checking status

I ordered the iPhone 6 64GB silver for ATT on 9/16 out of Miami, FL. Available to ship: 7- 10 business days, delivers: Oct 3 - Oct 8. I've been checking the status everyday and it says still processing. As a tease they already shipped my new case I ordered.

7. kl323 macrumors member

I ordered on the 19th and 20th. Both of my 64GB GOLD iphone 6 are still processing...

8. ankhie macrumors member

ankhie

I ordered a 6+ Gold 128 GB on 9/12 @ 8AM EST. My estimted delivery is 10/31-11/11.. :(.. ( ATT, Next)

9. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

ssl0408

I would love to cancel my order and pick up in store but I'm using the AT&T NEXT as I'm on the new mobile plan, and I am located in New York. During the pre-order you could only do the 2 year contract if located in New York. Also, can you walk in at any time and get a phone? I'm not lining up early for a phone.

10. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Not sure about the plan question, but I know at all my local Apple stores, you can walk in and get a 6.

11. aham23 macrumors regular

correct but it is not an automatice that they can go NEXT. when do the in store pickup you can only do 2 year contract or full price, not NEXT. you go in and hope they can cancel that and "redo" the order. could be a 5 minute thing and it could be several hours from the post i read.

12. bobbigrl27 macrumors newbie

I would love to but I am trading in my old 4 for $200 through Verizon and from what I have read on here, the phone has to be purchased through them. I don't want to take any chances of losing $200.

13. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

Still no change on my order. I have so many ants in my pants.

14. qwertydh macrumors regular

Well guys, my order entered in the shipping phase \o/

15. wborisenok, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014

wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

Ditto! Now I need to keep checking UPS for tracking info. Going to print my pre-sign slip right now. Woohoo!

16. qwertydh macrumors regular

Awesome!

17. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

I wonder how long the shipping will take. Since we weren't pre-orders we get standard shipping. I got a hard drive shipped a couple of weeks ago from the Apple Store and it took FOREVER.

18. invader07 macrumors newbie

Preparing for Shipment

Just checked the status this morning and it says preparing for shipment!

19. aham23 macrumors regular

20. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

How long has it been typically taking to go from "Preparing to Ship" to "Shipped!"?

21. qwertydh macrumors regular

For me, less than 24 hours normally.

22. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

Music to my ears.

23. kl323 macrumors member

I think even though it says standard, Apple told me they are expediting all iPhone 6 orders.... Correct me if I'm wrong.

24. qwertydh macrumors regular

I guess it's going to take a while (The last one I ordered was the 5, and it took like a week).

I ordered a leather case last sunday, it shipped on Tuesday, and it's out for delivery today. But that one shipped from TN.

25. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

I can actually confirm this as I called to inquire about it this morning. Wanted to mentally prepare myself for a lengthy ship time just in case. The rep said they're getting them out as fast as possible.