Looking for a good weather App complication

Teddysjam

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2014
I currently use accuWeather which I do like, but would like something that can be added to my info graph watch face any ideas or good ones out there?

staggerlee41

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
+1 for Carrot. It's a one time $4.99 purchase and if memory serves me there is also a cost if you want to go premium which allows you to customize, get alerts and switch data sources between DarkSky and WeatherUnderground. I *think* that's an additional cost of $9.99 annually.

I had been using WeatherUnderground but I could not get it working with the infographic faces.

Teddysjam

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2014
So I downloaded the carrot app and loving it so far, is the ultra premium worth the 9.99 a year? Do you guys that have ultra does it come in handy?

Azathoth123

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2018
Fountain City
Another vote for Carrot. Try setting it in the sub-dial top and you can get snark on your screen.

I don’t have the paid version - that uses additional data sources that the developer has to pay for, therefore the cost. I am considering it though. You do get some other features like customization and notifications I believe, it isn’t a bad way to support the developer and it really isn’t a large amount. Subscriptions can also be cancelled.

Notifications are the only real attraction for me. If you’re only interested in notifications, you could just additionally buy Dark Sky, which includes notifications, and it’s a one-time buy at about half the price of a 1-year Carrot subscription.

Treebark

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2010
I've come to like forecast bar. If you have series 4 it has a good complication for the infograph screen. Even if not, the complications are good, forecasts as good as any, and the iphone app very well thought out.

I do like all the info it gives me, even on the watch, when launched.

Reactions: testcard