iPhone SE Love the SE!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NeonKingKong, Apr 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NeonKingKong macrumors member

NeonKingKong

I thought I wanted a galaxy s8. Screen was great, but stuff that should have just worked didn’t, notifications duplicated or too slow or missing, keyboards not as reactive or fast as iOS. Got an SE off eBay. It’s my fav iPhone yet! So fast! And I found I like the smaller screen. Didn’t know it. If I had a choice between SE and the X I honestly am not sure which I’d choose.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The main improvement With the SE is in need of is a higher resolution display. But in terms of with the A9 processor, battery life and form factor, its a solid phone.

3. Banglazed macrumors 68020

Banglazed

I sold my 5S for the same price I paid for the SE off eBay and it was a pretty solid upgrade and much needed improvement in speed than the 5S.

4. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

I have the X now, but I still occasionally swap the SIM card into my old SE so I can enjoy the little beast for a day or two.

I know the obsolescence curve will eventually catch up to it, and that’ll be a sad day. For now it’s still a darn fine device.

5. verito81 macrumors newbie

this is my second iphone i had a iphone 6 for two months too big for me ! and i started to look for the se because those were my two options when i decided to leve android and go for apple and i don’t regret!! i sold my iphone 6 new and this is so perfect ! and it happens that i write so much faster with a smaller keyboard is amazing

6. Reno Raines macrumors 65816

I am glad you like the SE. It is a great phone for the money. I love mine and it works good on iOS 11.4 beta 2.