iPhone LTE Toggle

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mrmister, Feb 6, 2013.

1. mrmister macrumors regular

Is there an LTE toggle? I'd love to be able to turn off LTE, but leave my 3G on—any idea if something exists yet to do that? Ideally it would be part of NCSettings or SBSettings.

2. vega07 macrumors 65816

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

There isnt one yet. However, it may just well be 2 lines of code.

5. mrmister thread starter macrumors regular

Well, I'll keep this floating up near the top every couple of days, in hopes that if someone sees it, they get word out soon.

6. severe macrumors 6502a

I'd also like to see this implemented. I'd just wound up here after a google search for it.

7. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

The dev of NCSettings tweeted that he has begun working on an LTE toggle but is pretty stumped at the moment on how to implement it. Might be a little while before we see the toggle. It'll happen at some point though. There's obviously a huge demand for such a toggle given how many iPhone 5's are now jailbroken. This was one particular scenario where a tweak couldn't be updated in time for the 6.1 jailbreak because only a handful of people had a jailbroken iPhone 5 prior to evasion. Hopefully we'll get the toggle sooner than later! He's a solid developer who frequently updates NCSettings so I'm confident it'll happen.

8. buddybd macrumors 6502

I just looked for an SBSettings one and couldn't find it.

9. ninjaFred macrumors newbie

It must be possible, because AssistantLove allows you to toggle LTE from Siri. "Turn off/on 4G"