Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrmister

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
Is there an LTE toggle? I'd love to be able to turn off LTE, but leave my 3G on—any idea if something exists yet to do that? Ideally it would be part of NCSettings or SBSettings.

mrmister

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
Well, I'll keep this floating up near the top every couple of days, in hopes that if someone sees it, they get word out soon.

severe

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2007
I'd also like to see this implemented. I'd just wound up here after a google search for it.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
The dev of NCSettings tweeted that he has begun working on an LTE toggle but is pretty stumped at the moment on how to implement it. Might be a little while before we see the toggle. It'll happen at some point though. There's obviously a huge demand for such a toggle given how many iPhone 5's are now jailbroken. This was one particular scenario where a tweak couldn't be updated in time for the 6.1 jailbreak because only a handful of people had a jailbroken iPhone 5 prior to evasion. Hopefully we'll get the toggle sooner than later! He's a solid developer who frequently updates NCSettings so I'm confident it'll happen.

ninjaFred

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2013
It must be possible, because AssistantLove allows you to toggle LTE from Siri. "Turn off/on 4G"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.