Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

redshadow

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2013
Gotta go with the sfbags muzetto.

Picked up a leather 13'' that holds my Macbook Air and my new iPad 4.

WaterField%20Designs%20Muzetto%201022%20Portable%20Leather%20iPad%202%20Bag%20Top.jpg

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I have read this thread from the beginning, in order to familiarise myself with the sequence of the discussion to date as well as adding a few comments.

Re Saddleback: It is an excellent company, (with superb customer service) and, for a demanding environment (including a demanding environment where one also has to hold, or attend, formal or semi formal meetings) I can think of nothing better. Indeed, I would imagine that the 'Thin' briefcase would easily pass muster in any sort of urban setting.

Myself, I have two exceedingly elegant (in different sizes) Italian brief cases made by an excellent - but small - Italian company called 'Tuscany Leather'. They have travelled the world with me.

More recently, much more recently, I have added a Colonel Littleton briefcase - the '1943 Navigator' - to that collection, and, along with Saddleback, I have this forum to thank (especially my good friend Shrink) for drawing my attention to such excellent companies which make such wonderfully well made and carefully crafted products.

Another Italian company which offers excellent (and beautifully made) briefcases (and other leather products) is the 'Bridge' company; however, it needs to be noted that their products are rather expensive.

Re iPads, I, myself, use a BookBook cover for mine, and it then travels in my briefcase with me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.