Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zxxv

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2011
UK
weird, pretty accurate for me

I got confused what thread I was in. There's so many health topics. This is m8. I have m7 so wouldnt get stairs data.

I looked at iPhones in  store today. Ones I looked at had no source data iphone in their settings.

Health/health data/fitness/steps/share data

in there is a data source. It should say iphone. In some of the others there is no data source.

Bloody trying to wrote this on 3G and switch to the health app to check the lack of ram forces the browser to refresh which posts the edit. Damn annoying

finnick

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
So the walking+running distance and flights climbed worked for me on Friday (the day that I got the iPhone 6) but on Saturday all the panels started showing "No Data."

I downloaded another app that apparently uses the Motion coprocessor to count steps ("Step Tracker"), and it has what seem to be accurate counts for every day. I'm hoping this means it's a software issue and not a hardware one.

I tried the steps described above (toggling the settings and doing a few hard resets), but the health app still seems busted. (Incidentally, every time I do a reset, I have to re-select the "Show on Dashboard" toggle for the panels). Anyone else experiencing something like this?

Updated: The 8.0.2 update seems to have fixed this.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.