My wife's iMac G5 broke last October and life without a home-computer can only be extended so far with an iPhone. Hence, I am in the market for a(n) (Apple) desktop and am torn over whether I should jump the gun now on a (cheap) Mac Mini or hold off (indefinitely?) until new Mac Pros are released. Assumptions: 1) Money is not the main problem 2) I can wait to buy but not indefinitely --- say, 3 months max! 3) I would prefer a Mac Pro, but don't want to wait much longer... Any advice/suggestions? Thanks ---------- I like this thread... fits my need EXACTLY!