Mac of all trades

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by TofSanity, Aug 2, 2017.

1. chscag macrumors 68030

chscag

Possible water damage from a spill on the keyboard? Please keep us posted.

2. Claudviajer macrumors newbie

Claudviajer

Love the way you elaborate! Since day one you did not trust these scammers, lol

3. Peter_Cincy macrumors newbie

FWIW, my experience with MacofAllTrades has been nothing but positive. I have purchased three desktops over the years from them - a G4 MDD some years ago and two different Mac Mini models more recently. All units came as advertised and with no issues.

I agree with other posters who recommend the Apple Store for certified refurbished units, and I do that myself when what I want is available via that outlet. However, these were all older machines at the time of purchase where competing options were down to what could be found on eBay. That's where MoAT's 90-day warranty and return policy won me over.

4. lesliepaul macrumors newbie

I have been doing business with Mac of all Trades now for almost 2 years. They don't come any more honest then these guys. Service is their middle name. Professional, caring, interested and they just plaln go out of their way for you. I not only stand behind them, I stand with them, they are the best in my books.
    Have a great day!
    PS no one asked me to do this.

5. chscag macrumors 68030

chscag

LOL, sure sounds like you're employed by them though, after that great advertisement and endorsement you just posted.
    :D

6. lesliepaul macrumors newbie

Nah, they all were just very professional and helped me and didn't charge me. I went to their office and they were all just plain nice and accommodating. I used to work for an Apple Var and value good service.

7. a2jack macrumors member

a2jack

Purchased 5 different machines from them over the last 2 years. All looked and ran like new. Wife and I consider MOAT the top vendor for our referbs.

8. RUGERMAN macrumors regular

Huh? I don't consider the refurbished store used. As far as I'm concerned they are the same as new.