Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zweigand

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2003
Is it bad in Mail? I would be using Newsfire if I had money :(
I like it in Mail a lot better than in Safari. You can even have specific threads show up in your Inbox if you want. Although I still prefer to keep my RSS in a separate app. Have you tried NetNewsWire Lite? (it's the free version)

mailaq5.jpg

Billy Bob

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2007
1) Having had a look at the guys Photoboth Photos, I think he has been punished enough with the looks he has. Reminds me of a dirty old fish 'n chip shop owner with hairy shoulders/back.

2) People do anything to justify their actions when breaking the law - for me, I'm going to wait, not only for moral reaosns but because I want to have the 'excitement' of actually receiving the genuine thing, installing it. They say that if you wait for something you desire, it'll feel all the better once received.

3) Regarding 'teh snappy' - apparently there have been big changes threading wise - so hopefully Arstechnica will do a good indepth analyse of it at a later date.

I find this amusing coming from someone with your questionable looks:D. I don't really need to post one of your pictures for everyone in here to see do I?

geisha

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2010
record

hello!!! i have problem with my video recording on photoboth.i can't record my voice,just video....i'm realy worry abot it. can somebody tell me what to do? :confused:

macintoshtoffy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
New Zealand
hello!!! i have problem with my video recording on photoboth.i can't record my voice,just video....i'm realy worry abot it. can somebody tell me what to do? :confused:

Why the hell are you resurrecting a thread from over 2 years ago? good lord, get a life and use the damn support section instead of this morbid curiosity with dead threads.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.