Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Some retailers have already received their shipments of Mac OS X Leopard. HardMac publishes photos of the Mac OS X Leopard Retail installation DVD:

Leo_300.jpg

Aside from reports of Mac OS X Leopard leaking, it appears that some have obtained legitimate copies of Apple's latest Mac OS X operating system. Several customers are reporting that their Leopard orders have been "prepared for shipment" with a few reports that it has already shipped for some.

Discuss Leopard in our Mac OS X forums and join other MacRumors readers who are organizing meetups in their local regions.

Article Link

atari1356

macrumors 68000
Feb 27, 2004
For whatever reason, Amazon shows they'll ship mine on the 27th - with an estimated delivery date of Oct 30 - Nov 1. :eek:

Oh well... patience. :)

WillGonz

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2005
Mine says Ships by: DELIVERS ON OCTOBER 26TH
I don't know if that means they will send it so it arrives on Oct. 26th or they won't send until Oct. 26th. I did do overnight, but I won't get it until Monday.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
last I checked mine still said prepared for shipment. It would be trully off thehook if mine came tomorrow (I havent checked yet today) super psyched!!!

miketcool

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2003
California
I haven't received mine yet, I think I ordered the wrong thing because this guy showed up instead. At least they got the print and color right...

FW1108VEL.jpg

xenotaku

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2005
My order from Apple still says "not yet shipped" :(

are up-to-date orders shipped out last?

spishack

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2003
If you're in the US, you'll notice it says standard overnight. That means they'll ship it tomorrow.

pdjudd

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2007
Plymouth, MN
last I checked mine still said prepared for shipment. It would be trully off thehook if mine came tomorrow (I havent checked yet today) super psyched!!!
Same with mine

I am hoping that it ships soon so that I can pre sign for it so that they drop it off on Friday at the latest (I live alone and at work all day)

brewser

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2006
I think they are going to ship tomorrow and overnight to everyone that pre-ordered. We all could get them early morning on Friday, even before people can buy them at the apple store. I am sure they worked out a deal with Fedex or UPS to handle a million overnight packages.

BananaEater

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2006
Norway
I got the email about shipment notification last night, but UPS has only recieved the billing information, they haven´t picked up the cat yet..

Hopefully I´ll have it by friday, but I won´t bet my kidney on it :(

btw I´m in Norway

edit: etd just changed from 31st to the 25th (?!) when tracking from the apple store site. aaahhhh my nerves!!

DaveSM

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2007
Prepared for shipment here :)

Shipping Method
Priority Overnite

I didn't knew Apple was using priority overnite for free shipping :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.