I know... Need it? Buy it now! Want it? Wait. I am in the middle. I am driving a 30" ACD with a MBP 2.33, and using it so much seems to kick the fans on a lot, particularly when viewing/editing video and with these damned flash sites. Anyway, it heats up a lot now and I would like to not push it so hard and let it return to its rightful place as a top end portable. So if I wait until November to get a Mac Pro, how much better will it be and how much more future proof? I do some video rendering, and for that I am sure that 8-cores will be great, but I don't do so much that I am left waiting endlessly. I also use Aperture and CS3 Photoshop a fair amount. The rest of my work is not really Mac Pro worthy (email, web, iTunes). I am not a gamer. In either case, I will get Leopard when it comes out, but beyond rendering, how much would waiting for 8 cores benefit me? What about the increased bus speed? Any and all help appreciated. FWIW, I'd love to have that Mac Pro now, but I also don't want to buy foolishly if I am so close to a machine that will add a year or two of usable life.