Edit >>> Originally desperate for a rev C MacBook Air thread. So approximately three weeks ago my entire Mac collection was stolen from my home office. The biggest disappointment was my rev B MacBook Air with SSD was stolen. I believe buying a rev B MBA now would be foolish, as the rev B is now six months old. All Macs lose tremendous value and become a far less desirable purchase after four or five months on the market. The Apple way doesn't reward buyers when component costs drop considerably. For me this is a huge problem. Normally I buy new Macs within a couple of months of release. I find that my interest to buy drops considerably as soon as a Mac is three months old. I feel that Apple is making the most profit possible the last day before a new release. Components like CPUs may drop 50% in cost for Apple, yet Apple doesn't drop the price of the current Mac until a new model is released and is sold as prior generation on clearance. Usually, Apple releases new Mac notebooks approximately every six months. The rev B MBA was released eight months after the original, but I don't believe that gives the MBA a different trend than the MB or MBP. Bottom line, after five or six months, Apple must update products or sales drop considerably. Apple's biggest lesson may be related to its desktop offerings. Before the new models of the iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro were introduced two months ago, the previous generation desktops had been on the market for a year or two. Apple's desktop sales had seriously dropped and people absolutely stopped buying Mac desktops and waited for an update. For me, updating along a schedule of within a few months of a product release, seems like an obvious benefit, and I refuse to pay Apple full price when a product like the rev B MBA is the same price today as it cost six months ago. So, after my entire Mac collection was stolen, I couldn't decide what to do next. I was stuck for three weeks PRAYING for a rev C MBA release. I did look on the secondary market of buying from Craig's List or eBay. I have found replacement MBAs with the same specs for approximately $2000. It would seem that the reduced price should make up for the aged MBA, but I still am not happy. I find the most value in what is NEW. New technology excites me. Also, I am in love with the MBA form factor. I believe the rev B MBA is the coolest Mac ever. So, why did I purchase a uMB on Craig's List instead of buying another MBA? The rev C MBA should be released soon. I know many people who think a rev C MBA may be three or four months away, but the case for a June rev C MBA update makes a lot of sense. The SL9600 running at 2.13 GHz was released a month ago. A glass trackpad seems obvious and cannot be a setback. The RAM will probably be 1066 MHz DDR3 and hopefully Apple will opt for two RAM slots rather than soldered on board, but if soldered 4 GB seems obvious. The Nvidia 9400m has been very successful and will most certainly be on the rev C MBA. What could happen to push an MBA rev C release back? Is there a 256 GB 1.8" 5 MM height SSD available? The 256 GB SSD seems like a natural progression for the rev C MBA, but maybe it isn't available yet. An extended life battery like the new 17" MBP received seems like a definite must for the rev C MBA. The MBA is the most portable Mac yet has the least battery life. Certainly the new battery tech wouldn't hold up the release of the rev C MBA. So, how about the Dell Adamo? Did Adamo, technically taking over the thinnest notebook title, inspire Apple to redesign the MBA? I really hope not, but it is very possible that Apple will release an MBA with a different form factor. We all know the MBA feels smaller than Adamo, but at its thickest point, the MBA is thicer than Adamo. I really hope that Apple is as happy with the MBA's form factor as all of us MBA fans. So, I bought a unibody MacBook off Craig's List yesterday. It was a dirt cheap bargain purchase. I couldn't believe just how low the price was. At $900 with the additions, a unibody MB has to last me until the rev C MBA is released. I wanted to buy a MacBook Air, but I didn't feel I would be happy with any MBA except the 1.86 GHz SSD model which I owned. For me, it seemed dumb to buy that when the rev C MBA is probably less than a few months away but maybe as many as four. So, until the rev C MBA is released, I will be using a MB. I am desperate for a rev C MBA. Anyone else out there stuck at this time? I think waiting for the rev C MBA will definitely be worth the wait versus buying a rev B now. So, Apple, please just go ahead and start anew with a Thursday release schedule and introduce the rev C MBA tomorrow. I really want to give Apple some more money, please Apple take it! I would even pay $3k for the following rev C MBA (I am hopeful for the same $2499 price tag): 13.3" Display without lines 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo SL9600 CPU 4 GB RAM (or better yet two RAM slots accepting up to 8 GB RAM) Nvidia 9400m 256 GB SSD (and a universal SATA connector would be great) New battery technology as introduced in the 17" uMBP Glass Trackpad Anyone else desperate for the rev C MacBook Air? Do you own a rev B MBA? Or do you own an original MBA and waiting for the rev C MBA? Anyone expecting an MBA with different components than I listed?