Okay so I'm looking into buying another computer and I want it to be a MacBook. I'm not sure if I should wait to see if an updated/new/revamped MacBook comes out as rumored for October. I read the buyersguide and it says not to buy at the moment, but I currently don't have a computer at all. What should I do - wait for the revamped MacBooks (will they be worth the wait?) or buy one now?