Hi, I am considering macbook - cant really decide which. I am leaving iMac 21inch 2011 base model behind and moving to macbook, reasons: - need place taken by imac for something else - want some more personal computer - want SSD speed - want little more portability (ie: from time to time leaving home - take it with me, from time to time, surfing/doing some work on the sofa) What I am afraid of - definitely smaller and less quality display and less power. Choices - macbook air 11, macbook air 13, cMBpro 13, cMBpro 15, rMBpro 13 My usage: - safari surfing, itunes, iphoto, MS office/Apple iWork and Starcraft 2 Well, which should I choose, this is my logic behind: mb air 11 - i really like how portable it is, but the screen is little too small and quite worse den IPS Glass covered imac one... and SDD inside is too small or too expensive mb air 13 - again, i like portability (even less portable than mb air 11), but again, too expensive ssd capacities and less quality display cMBpro 15 - this one looks like almost the best candidate, bigger screen with bigger resolution, SSD and RAM is user upgradable, nvidia gpu... but it is quite expensive and hardly portable cMBpro 13 - well, looks like compromise to me - ssd and memory upgradable (therefore cheapest way getting ssd and lot of ram), partly portable (not so much as airs or retina mb pro), but - resolution is quite small and it is still TNT panel... and no nvidia card rMBpro 13 - i like the form factor, but price for bigger ssd is killing me, and I am not sure that it would work just fine with intel GPU Well, what to choose? Probably, I should act fast - got chance to buy all of them with 15 percent discount and imac is in last two months of apple care (not exactly apple care, but 2 years warranty given by law here) - so I guess it will be possible to sell iMac better with a month warranty left than later without any warranty (or, am I wrong about this?) How is starcraft 2 working on macbook pro 13/retina 13/air on intel hd4000 (is it playable on battlenet - big fights, 2v2?) - starcraft is not dealbreaker, but it will be fine to play it Last thing, i really do consider buying somtehing, as I have this 15 percent off opportunity and if anything new is released in let say 6 months, I will be definitely abble to resell this macbook for the price I bought it... what do you think? Oh, and finally, last thing, in case of classic macbook - I thing i will buy caddy and replace DVD rom with SSD - Idea having 256 gb sysem SSD and hdd for itunes and iphote libraries sounds good to me... or, is it possible to fuse them? Any input is appreciated. Thx.